💮Chapt. 4💮

second person pov

currently it was lunch time. usually you would go outside and eat, but since it's gotten cold you've been sitting inside.

walking over to your usual table you were surprised to see girls there. you didn't know what to do so you kinda looked around until the gray haired twin you saw earlier made eye contact with you. after he waved you over you say down.

"hey"

"hello" you kinda awkwardly smiled at him and pulled out your ds.

"samu!!"

"what tsumu?"

"oh hey it's y/n!" you looked up at the louder twin and saw suna standing there to.

"since when did you sit with us?"

"since my table was taken"

"scoot over" you nodded at suna before scooting over.

atsumu went on to ramble about anything and everything while you played on your ds. at some point suna got interested and leaned an arm on the table for his head to rest on. you guys were kind of close but it didnt really bother you.

"and thats how i ended up beating a kid up."

you and suna were only half paying attention so in a state of shock you both looked up at him like he was crazy.

"excuse me?!"

"it was in a video game!!" suna threw a balled up napkin at him and you laughed a bit.

"were you two really not paying attention?"

"no i was watching him play a hot wheels racing game"

"super fun 10/10 would recommend"

"oh! have any of you played the new five nights at freddys game?"

"security breach?"

"yea!"

"no, but i want to stream it.." you streamed in your free time. you even had a youtube channel that had a surprising number of subscribers.

"you should totally let me come over and play it with you." you looked at suna for a second, debating.

"yea okay, you know where i live. tonight at 8?"

"sure"

"no fair suna gets to hang out with you."

"dont you get to hangout with sakusa?" osamu looked at atsumu and the blondes eyes widened.

"OH YEA!" you all laughed a bit and then the bell rang.

"ill see u guys after school."

"we have a practice match?"

"i know, i have to wait for kita and im not waiting outside."

"ooh, ok"

you went about the rest of your day. it was pretty boring especially in english when your ds died and you had to charge it. well it was boring until your phone went off.

we share a braincell

you have been invited by shinsuke kita

accept | decline

_____________________________

shinsuke kita has added y/n kita

shinsuke: there you happy?