Chapter 3

Mike didn't even bother trying to close the door in Foxy's face just to mess with him the next night.

"You're here early." The guard commented.

"Let's go." Foxy said simply.

"So what happened?" Now the two were walking down the hallway.

"You know that notebook you gave Bonnie?" Mike nodded. "It was stolen."

"What?! By who?!"

Foxy shot Mike an "are-you-fucking-kidding-me" glare. "We don't know yet." He sighed. "Sorry if I seem a little bit irritable...I've been helping look since FOREVER."

"That's okay." Mike pat his lover's arm gently, earning a warm smile from the taller man.

"Foxy..." Mike whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Before we help Bonnie, I was wondering..."

"Hm?"

"Can we have a quick five minute make-out session? Please?" Mike looked up at Foxy with sparkling blue eyes. Foxy smirked.

~~~

"There you are." Freddy was sitting with Bonnie in his lap, playing with his lover's hair.

"Why's your hair a mess, Mike?" Bonnie asked. "You came in looking so much nicer, and-is that a hickey on your neck?" Mike blushed and tried to cover it.

"Let's not point these things out, Bonnie." Freddy sighed. "Anyway, I have a few leads about who might have been the thief."

"Do you now?" Foxy sat down. Mike sat in his lap and Foxy hugged him around the waist.

"I do, in fact." Freddy nodded. "First: Chica. She's a fangirl, isn't she?"

"That's true. I can see why you would accuse her of stealing it." Mike said.

"Another idea is Goldie. I know him. He's my brother, and he loves to cause mischief. Final idea: The boss."

"Cassidy wouldn't do that!" Foxy said.

"Why wouldn't she?" Bonnie asked. "She said we couldn't hide anything from her, but I've always doubted that...maybe she did this to justify her point." Bonnie shrugged.

"Now that I think about it, you're right." Mike said.

"Yeah," Foxy added. "You make valid points. I'm still not entirely sure if she's the culprit."

"Then who would it be?!" Bonnie threw his hands up. "We're all innocent!"

"First of all, that's far from true, especially after last night and second,any one of us could be the thief." Freddy corrected.

"Even you?" Bonnie asked.

"Hell nah." Freddy replied. "I'm your date. I already know what's in that thing. It's got no value to me, as long as you're happy with it." Freddy said.

Bonnie blushed. "R-right." He kissed him on the forehead. "Sorry, dear."

Foxy sighed. "So what do you want us to do?"

"If you could," Freddy continued, "I want you guys to see if you can find any evidence that Chica did it from her room. We'll distract her. In return, we'll check the boss's office to see if she did it, and I'll check Goldie. That sound like a plan?"

"Sure." Mike said.

"Yeah." Bonnie said.

"I don't see why not." Foxy said.

"Alright, then I guess we have time to start tonight. Foxy, Mike, you sure you can do this?" Freddy asked.

"Of course." Foxy wrapped his arms around Mike's waist. "We've got this. Don't worry."

"Alright," Bonnie said uncertainly. "If you're sure. Let me go get her. You two, get out of here."

Foxy and Mike hightailed it to the nearest closet.

"Now to get that yellow thing..." Bonnie stood up and marched down to Chica's room.

He rapped hard on the door. "Chica!" He called. "Freddy wants to practice a new song!"

"Aw, come on!" She groaned, obviously through a full mouth of popcorn. "I'm still on episode 12 of Death Note!"

Mike and Foxy snickered down the hallway.

"Just-let's go." Bonnie said, irritated.

"Fine." There was the sound of a laptop being closed and Chica came out of her room, her short hair a mess and her clothing wrinkled.

"The hell have you been doing, watching porn or something?" Bonnie shook his head. "Come on. Down to our room." He rapped on the closet door when Chica wasn't looking, signaling Foxy and Mike to clamber out when they turned the corner. It was obvious they had been making out.