Chapter 7

It wasn't three hours later that Chica nearly threw the door across the room.

"VERY FUNNY." She snapped.

"What the actual hell, Chica?!" Bonnie hid behind Freddy and Mike behind Foxy.

"Which one of you stole my laptop?!" Chica's normally violet eyes were black. That, or everyone was scared to broad they were hallucinating.

"Uh-oh..." Bonnie murmured.

"It was none of us, Chica." Freddy said.

"Maybe you left it under one of those massive piles of clothes." Foxy sneered. Mike slapped him on the back of the head.

"Idiot!" He hissed. "Do you WANT her to murder us?!"

"Aw hell nah, it's just funny seeing her this pissed off, that's all." Foxy replied. Chica snarled.

"Fine." She huffed. "Since none of you will come clean, I'll go bug Goldie." She left.

"Thank God!" Bonnie grabbed Freddy around the waist from behind him. "We are safe from an early Armageddon!"

"Is Chica really that scary when she's mad?" Mike asked.

"All otaku are that scary when mad." Freddy shook his head. "Sometimes it's even worse."

"Uh-oh..." Mike shrunk back behind Foxy again.

"Wait...." Bonnie paused. "First they stole from me...then Freddy...then Chica..." He gasped. "Foxy, I think it's best to stay in your room to make sure your lube doesn't get stolen." The small man burst into laughter.

"Ha-ha, very funny." Foxy snarled. Mike's face turned red.

"Bonnie, that's enough." Freddy said sternly.

"So...we basically just stay in his room all of tonight?" Mike pointed at Foxy.

Freddy nodded. "Don't be too loud."

Foxy smirked at Mike, who rolled his eyes.

"You guys are weird..." Mike slung his arms around Foxy's shoulder and the two headed off to Foxy's room, more likely than not to fuck again.

"So..." Freddy began after some awkward silence. "What now?"

"Have you checked with Golden Freddy yet?" Bonnie asked.

"Not yet." Freddy admitted. "But it'll happen soon."

"Oh, okay." Bonnie sighed. "Till then, though..." He placed a hand on Freddy's thigh.

Freddy blushed. "You sure? Someone might-"

Bonnie shut him up with a kiss.

~~~

Sorry for short chapter, guys. ;-; I can't include smut in normal chapters because the smut should be easily deletable. That's why the next chap will be "Chapter 7.5", so I can delete the porn and make it look like a normal fic.

Well, quasi-normal anyway.

Comment which of the two couples you want me to...write about in the next chapter.

AUTHOR OUT