𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 - 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀

"Really? Well what're you hiding for, come out here." Jay said. I looked at him with absolute bewilderment. Kurt tapped my chin making me pull it back up. Thank god cause Matt came out.

I watched in astonishment as he walked closer. I was almost mesmerized, but pinched myself to make sure it was real. I was about to sink into the seat. He came out and sat beside Kurt. I wasn't looking at him because I was scared. But then I realized he is looking at my side profile, I hate my side profile. Some people say it's actually good looking, but I can't tell. I have a bump on my nose that really messes with my head sometimes. And my cheeks look fluffy.

"Elly?" Kurt said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and made eye contact with Matt instead. He was so pretty. I almost got lost for a moment when I realized there was other people.

"So Matt, how's life treatin' you right now?" Jay asked.

"Pretty good. Thank you for inviting me today by the way." He said.

"No problem. It was for a cause." He said. "Do you have any upcoming roles in any movies?"

"Well, I actually just auditioned last week for a role." He said.

"What movie is it?" He asked.

"It's called 'Tex.' Based on a book by S.E. Hinton." He said.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I've heard about that one. Isn't she that author that also wrote the Outsiders?" Jay asked.

"Yup, she's an amazing author." He said.

"She is indeed. Well good luck on the role Matt." He said.

"Thank you." Matt said.

"Well folks we'll be back in a few minutes after this short break." Jay said. I was still scared to look at Matt.

"You guys wanna go back stage?" Jay asked. I didn't know specifically who he was talking to.

"Yeah, Elly and Matt cmon." Kurt said getting up. I was almost too stunned to do anything. Matt stood up quick and held his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. I was about to actually burst. Dave winked at me as we went by.

We walked a little ways beside each other awkwardly behind Kurt. We made it back stage and he turned to us.

"So, there's still about 20 minutes left in the show." He said thinking. "Matt, do you know your way around this part of New York?"

"Yes sir." He said.

"If you two want you can go like, take a walk for a little bit. Be back here in a about 30 minutes or so." Kurt said. We looked at each other and silently agreed to go walk. Kurt left us and went back to the stage.

Matt nodded his head forward gesturing to go walk on. We got to the exit door and walked out. It was a very a uncomfortable type silence while we walked down the streets of NY.

"So, uh, have you been having a nice time in New York?" Matt asked.

"Yeah.. it's actually rather nice here. I wouldn't mind coming back." I said.

"You should. I like it here." Matt said.

"Have you ever been to Washington?" I asked.

"No, although I do have a cousin that moved there recently. I'm supposed to visit them sometime soon." He said.

"That's nice. Washington is kinda nice too. Although the weather is absolutely unbearable sometimes." I said.

"I've heard. Couldn't be that bad though." He said.