𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

"Matt, please." I said as he walked towards the fridge. It was currently eleven o'clock while everyone was in bed.

"No, Elly. I don't wanna talk to you." He said.

"I have to leave in seven hours. Please can we talk. I don't even know what I did!" I said.

"You know exactly what you did. You come to my house, cross me. I thought I knew who you were." He said closing the door and walking away. 

"Matt I didn't do anything, Robert-"

"My own cousin. What are you gonna mess with Kevin too?" He said walking away.

"I didn't do anything Matt!" I said as he walked up the stairs.

"Mhm." He said walking away. "Don't bother tomorrow morning. I'm not waking up to tell you goodbye. I might talk to you in a while, but not right now." He said reaching the top. I didn't know what to do or say. I came down to talk to him after he gave me the silent treatment the whole night. I didn't even do anything to him! I like Matt more than I've liked anyone before. I sat down on the chair feeling my face heat up.

I felt my lip doing the shaky thing that happens before you cry. I was trying my best to not. The tears started coming down and I quickly tried wiping them away. I've only ever cried about one guy before, and that was just because it was my dad.

"That freaking punk." I muttered to myself still trying not to cry.

"He really is sometimes." A voice said making me jump out of my seat. I looked up to see Russ sitting up on the couch. I didn't know he was even in the house.

"I'm sorry Russ. I didn't know you were sleeping." I said.

"No, Matt woke me up long before you." He said. "I know you didn't kiss Robert. It was so obvious he was lying, I think Matt just felt so betrayed for no reason."

"Well he's freaking dumb. I wouldn't kiss that jerk if the world was ending. He came onto me. Was the handprint not obvious enough?" I asked feeling my eyes water more.

"Yeah, I think everyone was fooled for some reason. They're all scared of Robert though, he's a bully." Russ said.

"Now I have to leave with Matt mad at me. This was not what I imagined." I said.

"I know. Don't worry, I will personally make sure Matt regrets deeply, what he said."

"I just don't know. For cripes sake we about kissed this morning. What happened?" I said questioning anything in general. I looked at Russ and he motioned for me to come sit by him. I decided why not, what would it hurt. Matt already thinking I'm making out with his cousin.

I sat down beside Russ and he looked at me. "Matt hasn't had good luck with relationships in the past. His last girlfriend, Gina, was in Matt's bedroom making out with his old bestfriend. She was low. He's been cheated on or dumped in the last 3 relationships. He told me he wasn't even gonna date anyone else til he was 30." Russ said.

"I feel bad and all, I would never do that to him. It's not my fault his cousins a perv." I said.

"I know. But you need to not take this personally. He finally decided to trust someone and his own blood made him think you betrayed him. I'll try to talk to him, but I think he's gonna be stubborn." Russ said.

"That's gonna be hard." I said.

"I know. But he'll come around. He'll probably be miserable when he comes to his senses. If I were you, I'd ignore the first two calls or so. Give him some of his own medicine." He said.