innocent kisses,km

kenny wasn't interested in settling down into a relationship until he met y/n. he thought it was dumb and didn't want to end up in an unhappy relationship like his parents.

he knew that he'd never have to worry about them being like his parents because y/n was way different

kenny walked to meet y/n at her house. slightly shivering at the cold atmosphere. he was going to y/n's house to watch a movie while her parents were away. let's just say that he was more than excited

the shivering boy finally reached her house. he rung the door bell twice and stuffed his red hands back his pocket.

"coming" he heard the h/c girl hum.

she opened the door and smiled at the sight of her boyfriend. "hey ken, i've been waiting for you forever."

she moved out of the way to make too. for the boys appearance in her house.

"walking isn't exactly the quickest way to get places" he said, talking off his parka.

"make yourself at home" she smiled "i ordered pizza for us and there's more um- comfortable clothes for you in the guest room" she said, eyeing his blue jeans.

he smiled, feeling sort of embarrassed "how do you know my size-"

with her mouth agape she said sarcastically "i just knowwww. now go get changed"

.
.

the couple laid on y/n's bed. she laid down vertically while he laid his head on her stomach, y/n was playing with his blond hair. they had just finished watching y/n's favorite movie and we're now simply enjoying each other's presents.

"you know you don't have to buy me stuff..right?" kenny said lightly. he was forever grateful but he didn't want her to think she had to buy him stuff.

"shhh ken. it's okay, i enjoy it" y/n reassured.

"i know, i know it's just that i can take care of myself. i'm really grateful for you, i promise, but i should be doing this stuff for you. i never get you anything and i-" just as he was finishing his sentence y/n pressed a kiss on his lips. short but sweet. "oh" he slightly smiled.

"you're boring me" she said sarcastically "anyways it was just an innocent kiss"

he turned to face her. he wanted more.
"until it's not" he smirked grabbing her face for more

.
.
the ending was so cringyyyyy pleaseee 💀