his,sm

tw. sexual, yandere themes, suggested (attempting) murder
(so bad at tws😫 i'll get better soon)

he stared at her, hoping she wouldn't look his way. he liked admiring her from afar because it seemed that, that was when she was prettiest. she was gorgeous anyways, honest to god. but it
was something about the way she looked when she laughed with her friends or how she looked writing down her notes in history class. all concentrated,sometimes biting down on her pen while the teacher talked. stan was in love.

he liked to follow her when she walked home. he didn't tell anyone though. not even kyle. he knew that they'd make him feel bad. tell him that he was crazy or call him a pervert. he didn't need that negativity.. all he was doing was making sure that she got home safe.
'i mean what kind of future boyfriend would i be if i didn't make sure she got home safely? the guys wouldn't understand. nobody would'

sometimes he'd get a treat. all that hard work of following her would pay off. sometimes he'd stay long enough to catch her masturbate. sometimes he'd get to even hear her moans. or see those beautiful faces she makes when she reaches her high.  he could only wish that you were moaning his name.

sometimes he'd record it. as secretly as possible hide in the bushes and record it for himself later. he has every right to. you will soon be his. or at least that's what he told himself. he reassured that you'd like that or that he was doing himself a favor for doing you one. an eye for an eye?

he'd go home and watch that video on repeat. 'she's better than any pornstar' he'd arrive in minutes.

.
.
one day he brought you in gifts. flowers and your favorite chocolates. he waited till last period and went to his locker, which was right across from yours, he went there 5 minutes before the bell ring because he knew you'd soon be arriving at yours. you opened your locker and he watch as a smile grew on your face. he enjoyed your excitement when you'd see gifts like that.

your friends soon gather around you, 'ouuing' and 'ahhing' once they saw what it was.

"who do you think got you that?!" bebe practically yelled, sharing her friends excitement. you laughed and a spark of hope grew on your face. stan looked over, trying not to make it look suspicious. he was ready to hear his name and to walk over, claiming the gift. just as he was about to strut over, pride covering his face, he heard you speak and his whole persona changed

"ah hopefully clyde. he's so handsome" you smiled, not looking up from your gifts.

though your excitement this fully angered stan. he knew what he had to do to make you his.

slamming his locker closed he walks out of the school. only to ask clyde to 'hang' at 9 for a 'boys night'.

you're his
.
.
i feel guilty for not writing in so long so here y'all go 😪 request in my dms!