Wez's January, 2022 Update

Update edition 1.0 - January, 2022

written bet. Nov 14, 2021 & Dec. 26, 2021

Mearth & Earth World Building Update (progress report):

Since life's been so wonky with continuously rebuilding for Covid and climate change flux this past year, I decided, rather than have to report on what I cannot do as desired, I'll be sharing that which I HAVE somehow managed, instead. * Plus a few personal notes and thoughts on surviving (scroll down below).

So, you see? —the upcoming year feels much better already. ;) Lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Let's hope it's less nuts!

** Housekeeping and intros in this this first Update make it a bit longer than it should be in future.

NEW AUDIO COMING:

Yellowhair:

Thanks to our dear friend Zoe Wilding, who's now playing the voice of River and others, Season One (the one here on Wattpad which now has TTS) is ALSO being edited and soon will be performed by humans narrating the podcast in Mearth! ... It's not yet released, still working backstage, but it's underway. (And, l will let you know in these updates as soon as it's out!)

NEW CHAPTERS WRITTEN:

"Otherborn: Earth's Crust Survival" Chapter 18 - DONE √ 4100k

Now stuck in Town Camp with a mad gang of kids, Maddie tries to adjust, while Fin's in collapse, but popular they aren't; and soon Neon secretly throws them a clue as to why they could find themselves hunted by somebody worse.

** Re: Otherborn: the dystopian serial was first published to Kindle Vella in 2021 & in the summer ahead we have high hopes we will sprout other new Otherborn books (can I say that?) to follow on Wattpad. Haha. They should each stand alone, but much better when followed.

For our dearest knightly friends here, if you haven't been able to read this dystopian adventure on Vella, since Vella is only US, now the early reader feedback version of Otherborn is posted in my private online copy which I can share with a link as you wish. The play button for the text to speech, male voice should be working as well, and seems to play best from inside individual chapters rather than from the main cover page. You'll always need to use the most recent inbox link for new episodes though. ;) TTS is wholly grand and you're welcome, of course! ;)

Please do let me know if I ever miss sending your updated link through our inbox exchange or if you want to read beyond Previews, 1-3 posted in this World Building book.

NEW WATTPAD CHAPTERS REAL SOON:

Hettie Goes Missing and The Fae Perspective - still pending. Will be out shortly...

REBUILDING THE VILLAGE:

How Did We Get Here?

I don't need to say the world's in a bit of upheaval.

Project News & Inspiration will be out soon!

A few people know I used to work in global news & community project startup, so in the course of that experience, different projects I encountered really stuck with me. They meant a great deal, so in no particular order, I'd like to tell you about WHY these mattered to me, and why I think they're important to all of us now, starting with the Gaviotas Project, which was how it was referred to at the time I first knew it.

How did we get to this point that we would need to find inspiration in Gaviotas and the like of such projects?

I'm sure we all have our theories and contributions to this multi-dimensional kind of response, but I'm going to throw my hat in the ring with Rebuilding the Village (my scrapbook notes)... For now, I think that we most forgot how to listen.