06.

AN: Here is Violet's Hero Costume

Everyone walked out in their costumes

Everyone walked out in their costumes. I spot Midoriya running behind the group, trying to catch up. 'His costume looks a lot like All Might's.'

"It's time for battle training!!"

"Sir," Iida begins, "this is the fake city from our entrance exam, will we once again be performing cityscape maneuvers?" Everyone else starts asking All Might questions, soon talking over each other.

"Listen up!! Here's the deal. The villains will be hiding a nuclear weapon in the hideout. And the heroes have to go in and take care of it!" All Might explains. 'So... like a plot from western comics.' "You're battle partners will be decided by... drawing lots!!" 'But one person will be by themselves.' I sigh heavily and wait for him to finish. 'Does he seriously have a cheat sheet?' My lips curl into a small smile.

"But, sir! There is an odd number of students in the class! There will be an uneven number of teams! Who will they be going up against?!" Iida voices out my thoughts, rather obnoxiously loud.

"I will explain after everyone has drawn their team member! Now, the heroes have a limited amount of time to either capture the villains or secure the weapon. The villains must either capture the heroes or protect the weapon until time is up." He finishes explaining, everyone going up to draw while I wait in the back to not get too close to Midoriya.

Team A: Midoriya and Uraraka

Team B: Shoji and Todoroki

Team C: Mineta and Momo

Team D: Katsuki and Iida

Team E: Mina and Aoyama

Team F: Koji and Sato

Team G: Kaminari and Jiro

Team H: Tokoyami and Tsuyu

Team I: Ojiro and Toru

Team J: Sero and Kirishima

Team K: Violet

"As mentioned earlier, there is an odd number of students!" All Might starts as he then turns his body towards me. "Young Cullen, you are by yourself because I believe that your quirk is more developed than everyone else's." He continues, making everyone look at me while Bakugo glares. "Now I'll be drawing lots to see who will be going first!" He begins to draw which teams are going against each other. 'Please don't let me be first. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.'

"Team A will be the Heroes and Team D will be the villains." He shouted, making Midoriya gasp a little in shock and fear. 'Well... shit. Bakugo better not hurt him. I don't know what will happen if he does.' The rest of us head into the monitor room to watch the battle.

"Now then. Let the match begin!!"

Time Skip

It's halfway through the first match, most of us watching inside through the CCTV cameras. Bakugo and Midoriya are battling it out, while Uraraka reaches the weapon, guarded by Iida. Midoriya, stuck in a corner by Balugo, crouches down, looking for a way to escape when Bakugo aims, firing a bomb from his hero suit. The students and All Might gasp as I fall to my knees, glad to be in the shadows. My hand to my chest, feeling the pain Midoriya is in, and I groan as I try to stand back up, seeing a hand in front of me.

"Thanks."

"No problem. You ok?"

"Yeah. I'm Camie."

"Shoji. So... What's a Cullen doing here? No offense, but your family doesn't seem to like being in the open." He asks, not questioning the cold hand as he pulls me up.

"We don't. Well, most of us, but I didn't want to be homeschooled, so I decided to try random schools. Yuuei was one of them." I shrug, both of us looking back at the screen as Uraraka hugs the weapon. I see Midoriya fall to the ground unconscious, wanting to run to him, the bond yanking my heart.

All Might walks out of the room to collect the remaining students. Taking the distraction, I quickly make my way to the infirmary, taking a seat next to Midoriya, staying out of Recovery Girl's way. A low growl emits from my chest as I watch, having to quickly remind myself of her quirk before she leaves the room. I stay sitting down next to his sleeping form, counting each breath, not realizing how long it has been until the door opens, Recovery Girl walking in.

"They're looking for you, dear. It's your turn for the lesson."

I look up from Midoriya's face, realizing how long I have been mindlessly staring. Quickly standing, I give a quick bow before running back to the viewing room, apologizing to All Might.
"Don't worry, young Cullen! I was just about to draw your role!"

All Might raises his hand, a small piece of paper from the box in front of him, opening it in anticipation, the whole class waiting.

"Your role is... a villain! Now, for your opponent! For you, it wi-" All Might is cut off, a tired voice coming from behind, making us all turn.

"It will be me. Now, let's get going. I don't have all day." Aizawa mutters, exiting the room. My eyes widen as I look back at All Might, begging it to be a lie.

"You heard him! Now, head down into the building to start!"

I groan, feeling eyes on me as I walk down, wanting this to be over. I make a plan as I wait for All Might to tell us to start, trying to decipher Aizawa's fighting skills.

I hear distant footsteps, looking out a nearby window, watching Aizawa walk up to the building. All Might's voice rings in my earpiece. "You may begin!"

____________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading the chapter!

Vote. Add. Follow.