Flight 07: Confession

Date: 10.21.21

Y/N's POV

"Are you sure that's all the details you got?" The officer asked me.

"Yes, sir." I answered him and he nodded before finishing his report.

"Alright, that's all I got for you and Cube Entertainment thanks you for rescuing their artists. Who knows what would happen if you weren't there." He said to me.

"It's the right thing to do." I replied to him and he nodded.

"Have a good day now." He said before opening the door for me and I left the interview room.

I sighed deeply, walkingdown the hallway of the police station here in Jeju Island, we still don't know who these terrorists are a part of or if they work for anyone. Now that worries me. I entered the waiting room where my sister was waiting for me on the chair. She noticed me and asked what happened in the interview and I told her about the questions they asked me.

"Okay, oppa. We're just waiting for Seungyeon-Unnie right now." She said to me and I nodded.

*door opens*

We turn our attention to the door opening revealing to be Seungyeon herself with an uneasy looking expression. I immediately went to her and asked if anything was wrong.

"I-It's complicated... I will talk about it later, okay?" She asked me.

"Alright, take all of the time you need. For now, let's just enjoy this vacation." I suggested it to her and she gave me a small smile and nodded in agreement.

"Come on lovebirds! The girls are waiting for us!" Wonyoung says to us before playfully rolling her eyes and me and Seungyeon blushed.

We leave the police station where an uber is waiting for us, we enter inside and the driver takes us to the hotel we are staying in. We paid him after we unload our luggage and he drives off. We entered inside the building, checked in with the receptionists of where our room number is located at.

He looked up our names, told which floor and what number our room is and we thanked him before heading to the elevator. We press the 4th floor button and the elevator begins to move upstairs. We had a small talk before the doors opened, walked down the hallway and finally headed to our room.

*knocking*

Eunbi opened the door and greeted us, she let us inside and she closed the door behind us. The girls asked if me and Seungyeon were okay and of course we say were perfectly fine. They sighed in relief.

"Girls, dinner is here!" Seunghee announced as she and Chaeyeon came inside with bags of food.

They both put the food onto the dining table, soon after, the rest of us began to help ourselves to some ramen and fried chicken. Man, it was good. We continued eating and laughing at each other's jokes and conversations.

This went on for at least an hour or two until everyone was finished eating and we all got ready for bed.

"Hey, Y/N and Seungyeon?" Wonyoung called us and I hummed to her but what creeped me out was my sister giving me a smirk.

"You two are going to share a bedroom." She explained to us which made my eyes widen.

"Wait, what?! Wonyoung what is the meaning of this?!" Seungyeon asked her with flustered cheeks and my sister just laughed.

"Well, I gotta come up with a way for you two to get closer." She said before winking at us and she left to her room and I sighed at her antics.

"Come on, let's forget about this whole thing because it's been a long day." I said to her and she stayed silent but she followed me.