Chapter Six

"Are you stupid," she screams. "Why the hell did you tell Xavier to come talk to me?"

"He needed closure," I say. "He didn't have it."

"You just made things worse," she growls. "We we're getting back on a talking basis. Your just jealous cause he still loves me."

I may have snapped.

We were suddenly on the floor slapping, punching, pulling hair, when people tore us apart. "I'm not jealous," I snap. "He doesn't love you, he loves me."

"Believe what you want to, Miss Perfect white Australian girl, but I was his first love, he will always think about me," Valerie snaps.

She shoves the guy off her and storms off towards the elevator.

I push the guy off me and quickly head back into my dorm. I fall onto the bed and burst into tears.

I don't know how long I was like that, but then I heard the door open. I quickly get up and rush into Xavier's arm. His arms quickly wrap around me and he whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

I slowly calm down and he gently pulls me away from his soaked shirt. "Are you okay?"

"No," I say. "I'm not happy Xavier and I don't know what to do about it. I'm not happy here."

"I know," he whispers.

"Valerie and I just had a big fight out in the hall," I whisper. "She says I'm jealous that you still love her."

"Well I don't," he says. "Ti voglio bene." (I love you)

"I love you too," I whisper.

He takes me into his arms again, gently running his fingers through my hair. "I know I'm partly to blame for why your not happy here," he whispers. "But I'm gonna try to be better for you, Natalia."

I nod into his chest. Ever so lovingly he pick me up and gently lies us down in bed.

The rest of the night we lay there in each other's arms.

*
I burst out laughing as Xavier falls for the fourth time.

He glares up at me and grabs the edge slowly lifting himself up.

Today after I got back from my classes, Xavier said he had a surprise for me.

He then took me to Jackson Skating Center. I love rollerblading and only one person knew that which meant;

Xavier talked to my dad.

And I didn't have to force him.

I take his hand in mine and pull him away from the edge. He tenses and I giggle. "Relax, you will keep falling if you don't."

He takes a deep breath and his body starts to un-tense. "Now roll with me," I whisper. I gently pull him along. The rest of the time we are there, he didn't fall.

We just simply enjoyed ourselves hand in hand rolling around the rink.

Afterwards he took me to get ice cream and we went to the park and sat on a park bench. He wraps him arm around my shoulder.

"How can you like pecan ice cream?" He asks in distaste.

"I bet you haven't even tried it," I say.

"It's pecan," Xavier argues.

I take a spoonful and offer it to him. He scrunches his nose and shakes his head.

So I wipe it on his nose.

I giggle as he scowls at me. Feeling bad I lean up and lick it off. "All better," I whisper.

We meet in the middle and kiss. I discard my ice cream and grab the back of his neck pulling him down and delving my tongue into his mouth. He groans and pulls me into his lap.

"You ever had sex in a park?" He whispers.

"Have we ever had sex in a park?" I chuckle against his lips.

He pulls away from me and I see something in his eyes that I have never seen before. It sends a shiver down my spine. "I'm grateful you let me have your virginity," he whispers.

I get off him and he stands up. Silently we walk to the car and drive back to the dorms.

We get to ours and Xavier turns to me. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No," I whisper. "You've been a very good boy," I say, seductively. I push him into our room and onto the bed.

Xavier smirks and raises an eyebrow. "Have I?"

I slowly unbutton my dress and it plops to floor. Xavier's eyes widen in excitement. "I think I owed you one?"

"Oh yeah you did," Xavier murmurs, taking me in, in his favourite black lingerie.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his swiftly go to my ass. "What would you like to do to me?"

He hums. "I want you to wear this while I fuck you from behind."

I shudder. "Okay."

"Then I want to strip you and slowly make love to you," he says.

"That sounds perfect," I whisper.

He caresses my side. "Your perfect."