Chapter Twelve

"This is exciting," I gush, as Freddie, Imogen and I take our seats.

Xavier, Quintin and Leo had their first game of basketball today. I don't understand basketball at all, but when I saw Xavier in that uniform, I swear my panties went damp

"Who do they play?" Freddie asks.

"Harvards varsity side," Imogen states. "Harvard is good too."

"It's just a practise match," I claim.

"But this is also where they can sus them out," Freddie says. "Ooh number 6 is cute."

Imogen scowls. "Freddie that's Xavier."

"Sorry not sorry," he says.

He did look good.

They were practising their- their-

Damn it what are they called?

Free throws!

Yes they were practising their free throws and Xavier was doing them effortlessly.

"It looks like he's getting laid tonight," Freddie whispers.

I blush and look away from Xavier. "He looks good," I mumble.

"I didn't know he was so good," Imogen says. "At basketball."

"He is," I say. "He used to co-captain the team in high school."

"Used to?" Freddie questions.

"He found the other captain in bed with his girlfriend and nearly beat him to death," I state.

"Damn!" Freddie hisses. "Don't mess with Xavier."

"He's stable now," I say. "Falling in love does that."

"He's so in love with you," Imogen says. "I'm so jealous."

"You'll find someone," I say. "Right Freddie?"

"Oh yeah," Freddie says. "If I was you, and I'm not saying this because of any reason, but I'd ask out Quintin."

Imogen frowns. "Quintin?"

Freddie shrugs. "I mean he's cute."

"Has he said something to you?" Imogen asks.

"No," Freddie answers. "But if you can't see how attracted he is to you, then your oblivious."

"Wow," I say. "I'm oblivious."

Both Freddie and I chuckle but Imogen sits stunned. "Quintin likes me?"

"Oh my god yes," Freddie groans.

Imogen doesn't say anything else, so I put my attention on Freddie. "What about you?" I ask.

He scoffs. "What about me?"

"Are you seeing someone?"

"Hello no," Freddie laughs. "I'm young, wild and free."

"Did you seriously just quote Snoop Dog?" I laugh.

"I did, because it relates to my life," he says.

I chuckle and relax in my seat.

He's so funny

*
Xavier unlocks our dorm and we stumble inside, never breaking the kiss. "You look so hot in that uniform," I say against his lips.

"Your just hot," he says.

I tug his shirt over his head and he follows taking off mine.

He kisses down my chest and pushes me onto the bed, taking off my vans and socks, kissing up my leg and unbuttoning my shorts. He pulls them off and hums. "Looks like you wanted me tonight."

I blush as he checks me out in my black lingerie. "Maybe."

"Don't be embarrassed," he says. "I like it."

I gasp and arch my back as he kisses me through my underwear. He yanks my underwear down and then starts eating me out like I was Vegemite on toast.

I miss Vegemite. I'm not allowed to have it cause Xavier doesn't like it.

I grip his head and pull him closer, feeling myself drive closer to pleasure.

Suddenly he stops.

"Are you kidding?" I whine.

He sits up and chuckles. "I want you to finish when I do."

I pout. "I could've twice."

"Sex addict," he teases, standing up and stripping off his shorts and boxers.

"No I was just sex deprived," I say. "I had to watch you play basketball in that uniform. I was going mad."

He gets on top of me laughing. "Imagine how I felt seeing you in that red bikini during fall break?"

"Good to know it got a reaction," I say. "Even though you threw me into the pool."

"Elijah said I couldn't," he says. "Said I was lazy."

"Well you showed him," I deadpan.

"I sure did," he says.

The door suddenly opens and I scream in horror.

"Holy shit," Leo laughs. "I'm so sorry."

"Dude get the fuck out," Xavier snaps.

"Don't worry Nat all I can see is Xavier's balls and ass," Leo says.

"Get out!" I yell.

He walks out and shuts the door. Xavier groans and falls off me. "I'm gone."

"That was so embarrassing," I groan, snuggling into his chest.

"Oh it was bound to happen," Xavier says. "Just be glad we weren't in reverse cowgirl."

I scoff. "We don't do that."

"Well for future references I'm not opposed to it," Xavier states.

I hit his chest. "Not funny."

"Sorry," he says. It was quiet for a while, us just cuddling naked. I was humming a tune and he was running his fingers through my hair. "Can I ask you something?"

"Okay," I say.

"Why me?"

"Your hot," I tease. He glares at me. "You scared me at first," I admit. "I heard stories that when you got angry it was bad, so I kept my distance," I say. "But then you got Reid to leave me alone at the bus stop."

"Your knight in shining armour," Xavier says.

I hum. "And then I just slowly started to fall for you."

"When did you know that you were in love?" He asks.

"We were at your house babysitting," I say. "You were just there playing dolls with Cece and then you looked up at me and smiled."

"Wow," Xavier says.

I hum. "When did you know you were in love with me?"

"On the way up to Princeton," he answers. "We stopped at that gas station so you could pee and you came out of the store excited because they had this candy you liked. It made me smile that one little thing could brighten your day," he explains. "And I wanted to make you feel like that for as long as I could."

I smile up at him. "I love you."

He kisses me. "I love you too."

I pull away. "You said it wrong."

He rolls his eyes. "Ti voglio bene."

"Perfect," I whisper.

The End