CHAPTER TWO

[Kenzo's POV]

"yaah, kenzo." sun called.

"y-yes?" i immediately answered sun as he snapped his fingers right infront of my face.

"were you even listening?" sun said as he playfully rolled his eyes at me. "you seemed bothered."

am i? i sighed and looked at sun. "yes, im fine. i'm just full." i lied, as i grabbed my hand phone and acts as if im busy with it.

the thing is... im kinda bothered with the conversation i had with Santi hyung. the fact that he told me that he has no interest with dating bothered me so much. it's true, i wanna set sun and santi hyung to a date but- i dont know. i was bothered by it... that made me so silent even when santi hyung drove me here in the university. he kept asking questions about why i was so silent and what's bothering me.. to answer the question- i really don't know. maybe i'm just sad for sun? since i know even the first time sun saw santi hyung, he fell in love. i dont really believe in love at first sight but that's what happened to sun.

"so... i saw santi hyung drove you to school earlier." sun said with a pinch of jealousness in his voice.

"ugh.. yeah, i was in his house and told him to drive me to school. he even cooked lunch for me." idk why i said that but it just came out from my mouth. i stared at sun's reaction and im quite relieved that he didnt react at it.

but..

"if you werent my bestfriend, i would be damn jealous." sun said but he starts to sulk. "the way santi hyung treated you is as if you were his boyfriend."

boyfriend?

idk why i felt so happy just by hearing it. i even told myself that if ever i get to have a lover, i want it to be santi hyung. he's just too boyfriend material and ive known him since we were just kids. we always play and eat together, whenever im alone, he's always there to comfort me. he's a bit corny at times but it's just one of his cute traits that i like about santi hyung.

o_o

i've been thinking about what sun told me earlier even after my calculus class. i immediately texted santi hyung to fetch me up since im lazy to commute.

SMS

To: Santi

hyung, fetch meee.

3:30 PM

I was wondering if Santi hyung is available or maybe he's sleeping atm but good thing I received a reply immediately.

SMS

From: Santi

sure, where are you?

3:30 PM

Santi hyung never failed to reply late. he always reply to my messages even if he is at class.

SMS

To: Santi

at my classroom. too lazy to move. :(

3:31 PM

SMS

From: Santi

then dont move. im on my way.

3:31 PM

i didnt noticed that a smile formed into my lips upn reading santi's reply.

ugh.

stop it, brain.

this is just how santi hyung replies to everyone and santi has no classes that's why he can reply asap.

SMS

To: Santi

hyung.
I moved a little. .-.

3:32 PM

SMS

From: Santi

silly.

3:32 PM

i hid my phone inside my backpack as i wait for santi hyung to arrive. i dont need to tell santi hyung on what room im in since i feel like santi hyung memorized my schedule already.

"yah, kenzo."

i looked at the direction of the person who called me and it's henry hyung. he is my senior since he's on his 3rd year and we have the same course.

"why are you still here when youre classes already finished?" henry sat down beside the chair we he is sitted.

"oh, was waiting for my friend sunbae." i smiled at him as i hugged ny backpack, stil waiting for santi hyung.

"oh, friend? you mean sun?" henry said.

"no, santino hyung. he will fetch me." i said, not looking at henry hyung.

okay. honestly, henry hyung was my crush before and i kinda confessed my feelings to him before but got dumped. i really dont know if my feelings for him was real or not since after i got dumped, i didnt feel hurt or what.

i can remember that time when i told santi hyung that I got dumped by henry hyung. there was anger in his eyes but also, i can see relieved in his expression. i got dumped but he seemed relieved. .-.

"oh that med guy who's always with you."

i nod as an answer to his question and good thing, i can see santi hyung making his way to his classroom. "henry hyung, i gotta go. santi hyung's here."

henry just nodded and i bid farewell with a bow. a sign of respect to my sunbae.

"was that henry?" santi asked as he grabbed my backpack and i nodded as answer to his question. "ah, that henry who dumped you."

really? do you need to say it that loud? ㅠㅠ i guess santi hyung had fun teasing me with it.

"shut it, santi hyung." i said as i playfully hit his arm. "you know i got over him the moment he dumped me."

"that's good then." santi said as he leads me to where he parked his car. he opened the door for me and i quickly stepped inside the car.

i fastened my seatbelt as i wait for santi hyung to hop inside the car.

"hyung." i called him when he settled down and finished fastening his seatbelt.

"hmm?" he said.

"uh.. nothing." i said as i leaned on the back of the seat.

"kenzo." he said.

i looked at him. "hmm?"

"can we talk?" he said as i can feel the engine of the car starting and he starts to drive.

"sure. about what?" i asked him. i can feel the tension floating on the surface.

"is something bothering you?" he looked at me with a worried expression.

"i... i just feel sad for sun." i lied. i think i just lied about that but that's what i need to say.

"what about sun?" he asked but he kept his gaze on the road.

"it's just... he likes you but you dont have interest with dating. you know sun's my bestfriend right?" okay. i dont know what am i saying already.

"ah.. tell him i want to focus on my studies."

"okay.." i dart my gaze on the road as well. so santi hyung's not into dating. i dont know why i felt so heartbroken when i just felt sad for sun.

is santi hyung  serious about it?