bookstore

"Remember we can just look here but it's also much cheaper online, too."

Ken nodded once again he felt like that's all he's been doing all morning but he was listening and taking in everything she was saying.

"If I didn't mention it before your picture came out so gorgeous."

Ken spoke as he hoisted his bag on his bended knee and skimmed the top of the paper in his two big folders looking for the one that said "Detailed Schedule" on the top left corner.
He needed that to find the books that were listed underneath each class.

"Thank you so did yours, so handsome. You look really good."

Kentrell listened to her words as he did he was shocked at her admission.

He smiled even wider when she rubbed underneath his chin as well.

"You just reminded me. We need to get lanyards, too."

He heard her shuffling, without looking he assumed that she was writing that down on her mini notebook as she had been for the better part of the day since the two had been together.

He wasn't sure what that was but he didn't have to because she did and eventually he would too since she mentioned "we" in her sentence.

It remained quiet as she followed behind him as he got his books and as he did a pattern emerged.

He noticed that as he grabbed a book she would grab one as well.

Not acknowledging it, he smiled to himself noting that they had the same classes and subsequently the same major as well.

"This is going to be so great."

He thought as he jumped for joy in his head.