updating

I have come to the conclusion many years ago that trust, wasn't an actual thing, but for someone reason I had tried and tried and tried to convince myself to trust you, that you were different and I guess in a way I had convinced a little part of myself because when you left it tore me apart. I watched you walk away and take everyone that ever meant anything to me with you. You didn't even throw me a second glance, you walked away with every piece of my heart for which I was reluctant to give you. For when I saw a future you saw nothing but a past. The wounds you once sealed you have cut open yet again with a butter knife. The signs fly by as the memories speed through my head like when we sped down the high way once. I can't trust anyone the way I once trusted you .I took you back each time with open arms as you made me feel a way no one else ever has, and you disappeared yet again.. driving a nightmare I can't escape from. You made me hate a city i grew up to love..I'm not strong enough to let you go and it kills me each and every day that I think of the promise you told me as they now cut through me like I'm a victim of a mental illness, one for which you gave me..I no long want to be a victim of our memories together..

(Just saying what's on my mind, yes true story)

°Random Tags°
satanichound
binghi06
unholy-princess
WIREDDOVE
lonely_lani
ghcstsex
grungeish
STALKINK
Orange_Kool_Aid