Welcome to the playground

2 Year time skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since that day you saw Vi you couldn't top going there. You hang out with Mylo and Claggor more often and you play around with Powder. Vi has become really close with you but maybe to close. It has been 3 years of hanging out with them and you saw them everyday you were almost like a family. But you and Vi kept a secret from everyone... you were having little affairs because you  both couldn't resist that you liked each other, but again you kept it a secret and no one knew about it.

Vi's POV

Little man told me about this place in Piltover. He said there's going to be a lot of valuables so me and the group are going to check it out. Since Y/N knows her way around piltover she'll be the one leading. I didn't want to get her into this because if any thing happens I don't want to lose her, she's the love of my life I would never forgive my self...

Me and Y/N were at our secret place (the roof of the last drop) "Stop messing around Vi" Y/N said with an annoyed but happy look on her face. "I'm sorry I cant help myself your too cute and sweet cupcake." She kissed me and started walking away " Be ready for today. If little man is right we'll be getting some good stuff today." I said "Okay" she replied. 

Time Skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was leading the group to this place " We cant be caught so we have to go on the roof. Mylo groaned in exhaust because we had been walking for at least an hour. we got to the roof and Y/N jumped to another one it was a long jump but she did it so gracefully. I followed and so did Claggor and Mylo. I let powder come because I knew she was ready, she was scared to jump, Y/N quickly said " Powder, remember what I said.", " that I'm ready." Powder said. She jumped off the roof that she was on to the one we were on. She almost fell but I caught her thankfully.  We get to the balcony of the place. " who locks there balcony." Mylo says, " There are a lot of enforcers down there." Claggor then says. " It means were in the right place." I said. " Hey Mylo, you going to take any longer?" Y/N said. " Well you better wait because to your well being I'm the only one here that can pick locks." Mylo said. I kicked the door and to opened right away. "Animals" Mylo muttered. 

Short time skip to the explosion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Everything went black and blue I was hurting all over as I was tossed my back on the wall. All I could feel was someone picking me up and getting me out of there after that everything went blank. A few hours later I opened my eyes to see Vi crying on top of me and Mylo complaining about powder. I started to move, "Thank god your ok, we thought you were dead". Vi said. I picked my head and looked around, everyone seemed concerned. " No, I'm fine don't worry." Then something unexpected happened... Vi kissed me, I was shocked but kissed back and everyone watched. I was passionate but not that long. I got up and the group looked like they just lost there cool. I didn't know what to say so I just sat next to Powder. She looked at me and then smiled, she hugged me and said " I'm so glad your ok." I looked at the time " OH MY GOD ITS SO LATE." I ran out and said "BYE." but Vi caught up to me and gave me a kiss. 

I ran to my house after not knowing what to expect, my parents were there... I got inside being a quiet as possible but I still got caught my dad was there looking right at me. I shivered at the glare he gave me. " Where were you." my dad said. "I'm sorry dad I was out with my friends." I said. " You mean your under city friends..." he said. "Yes." I said quietly not trying to wake up my mom and sister. " Are they nice to you, and is your girlfriend nice to you?" He asked "how did you-" He cut me off, " Answer my question." " Yes they are nice to me and so is my girlfriend." I said. "Good, I wont tell mom." My dad said. "Thank you." I hugged him and went to my room. My Dad kind of knew about me liking girls and seeing my friends. I was more open to him than any of my other family members. My mom doesn't support me but she cant change me. I'm in love with Vi and I'm happy with my under city family. I also feel safer down there than up here some times even if I get weird stares because since I'm "friends" with Vander's daughter I'm perfectly fine and safe.

A/N: OMG MY SECOND CHAPTER!!!!! (857 Words) I have way better ideas on how this is going to go. I'll be writing a chapter every day if I have free time. Love you <333