The Christmas Party Part 1

A/N: I just want to say that this chapter will b completely different from Arcane but you have to read it because it ties the story together. It will be really good I promise!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I wake up really early to open presents under the tree, 'I cant believe its Christmas already'  I think to myself. I go to the Livingroom to see my family eating breakfast. I eat with them and me and my sister start opening presents, I got everything I wanted! I was so exited but I had o give Vi, Mylo, Claggor, Powder, and Vander their presents. So I went to my room to get them then my dad suddenly walked in. " Hey, are you going to see your friends?" My dad asked. "ya.. I'm going to give them their presents." I said. "Well, one of my old friends are having  Christmas party and wanted to invite you. He also said that you can bring any of you friends so maybe ask them if they want to come...?" my dad says. "Oh! that is actually a good idea. Thanks dad, I will."I said and gave him a hug. 

I was walking to the last drop as I do every day. When I got there everything was decorated, it was amazing!!! I went strait to Vander and gave him his present. "Oh Y/N you didn't have to get me anything." He said. "What do you mean of course I do, I get you one every year, I think this one will be your favorite." I said. It was a shot glass with a custom print with his favorite band. " I love it!" he said. "I'm glad." I said back. I then walk up to Vi's bed and woke her up. She groaned, it looks like she stayed up. " Morning Vi." I said to her. "Y/N did you seriously wake me up this early to open a present." Vi said as she kissed my forehead. "Yes but, I cant stay here long I have to get ready for a party... and I want you to come with me you can bring the whole group but make sure to wear something a little fancy." I told her. " I don't want to go to that rich kid city and you know that." She said to me. Then I told her " it wasn't really a question ill pick you up when we leave and you can get a chance to meet my family." I quickly stormed at of there and went home to get ready.

4 hour time skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These two are the dresses I would imagine wearing but you can wear what every you want

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got ready and me and my family went outside. I signaled to my dad that I was going to get them and he shook his head yes and old the family to wait. I literally rant to the last drop to pick them up. I got really weird stares as I entered but I saw everyone ready "Everyone follow me." They did and as we were walking all I could look at was Vi, in a suit with a red and green tie, it was so cute. we were holding hands as we arrived to my house. My mom and my sister gave disgusting looks but I didn't give a shit. My Dad seemed happy to meet them " Hello everyone I'm Y/N's dad, nice to meet you all." " nice to meet you too." they all said.  It was really awkward so every one just went inside the limo. " Wow Y/N I didn't know you were this rich." Mylo made a big deal about it. Then Powder said " Ya this is so cool!" We arrived at the party and thankfully a lot of my good friends were there so no drama... or so I thought.

A/N: I know I know thus chapter is short but it is only part 1. (715 Words) I will try to post tomorrow and I hope you all are having a great day!