Chapter 15: The Legend of the Lance

I've published Summoned! To an RPG on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Summoned-RPG-World-Isekai-LitRPG-ebook/dp/B09VX8BK2Y/. And I've enrolled it with their Kindle Unlimited. One of the terms of the KU scheme is that I can only make public 10% of the book. So my apologies if you've been enjoying the story, I can't go any further with it here. I hope you understand.

I'm currently writing two other stories you might like and which are free to read.

Summoned! to Grimworld https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/52200/summoned-to-grimworld-litrpg-base-building-4x is another isekai LitRPG.

Planet Earth's greatest - but unrecognised - artist, Marcus Korol, is mind swapped into a crashing spacecraft. Ejected to the surface of Grimworld, a planet with a base-building system, Marcus has to master the system in order to survive and prosper. Even if he can cope with the monsters and environmental dangers, there are warlike tribes to consider, twenty of them, in a complex arrangements of alliances. Staying alive, let alone prospering, is a daunting challenge that even a battle-hardened general would find daunting. Yet Marcus treats the situation with relish.

Marcus's one companion is another person summoned from Earth, a former princess, Duchess Sina Koskina: Sina is a young woman who has never done a serious day's work in her life. Having previously had servants for every task, Sina has no idea of her real abilities or talents, but she is keen to find out.

Marcus and Sina must find a way to work together, build a settlement, and master the strange system of the planet. If they can do so, they might even find and solve the Ultima quest that Grimworld is reputed to be host to.

The White Dragon https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/50816/the-white-dragon is a metaphor for the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

It is the year 472 and the Roman empire is still strong in an alternative Earth where magic exists. The Roman authorities hate and suppress the use of magic, which by its nature is wild and uncontrollable.

Unknown to the empress and her brother, rulers of the mighty empire, they have an enemy, one that is inexorable; destructive; remorseless; a conduit for elemental forces. By driving magic away, the Romans did not make it weaker, only wilder and darker. And now the White Dragon is back, the empire is at her mercy.

From a remote village in north Wales comes Arthyr, a beautiful young man of nineteen, who is the antithesis of Roman values. Yet the empress and her officers need his power over magic to assist their armies and face the White Dragon.

Sent to train in Roman boot camp, Arthyr is the most difficult, insubordinate recruit the Roman sergeant-majors have ever had to deal with.