chapter 2

Peridot POV

Lazuli and I have been working on some things called meep morps. Meep morps are like music but things the Steven thinks that meet morps and "art" are infact one in the same but that is simply not true. My greatest piece "wow thanks" it's the story of how lazuli broke my prized tape recorder on negative day for her and me but it's been almost a week since it happened and frankly I forgave her shes just a product of her environment just like I used to be I wonder if lazuli is working on any morps maybe we can make one together Steven says he and amethyst are coming over for a sleep over later today .but I'm enjoying lazuli's company she always helps me with stuff I can't quite understand I like that about her though she doesn't say it I think she really likes living here on earth in the barn with me... "Hey lazuli are you awake lazuli ? Hm she seems to be asleep ugh what can I do now " !on the last episode of camp pining hearts" (peridot falls asleep)

 "Hey lazuli are you awake lazuli ? Hm she seems to be asleep ugh what can I do now " !on the last episode of camp pining hearts"  (peridot falls asleep)

( I do not own this art all credits goes to the original creator)

"Huh lazuli!?!?!?"
(She wakes up in a cold sweat) phew- good thing it was just a dream. But how could may brain ever imagine something so vulgar. "Gah lazuli uh I didn't notice you were awake" "I woke up and saw you watch camp pining hearts but you were asleep for like 5 hours also Steven and amethyst are on there way I'm gonna go clean up my hammock and get ready for the sleepover tonight." "I'll put on my bow tie and host the sleep over" "SLEEP OVER! "Steven you're here hi amethyst" "wow guys you really outdid yourselves this place looks so cool I'd totally sleep here" thank you amethyst but I would like to introduce our meep morps " "oh my gosh peridot you're meep morps have gotten so much better" "wow thanks Steven anyways we are about to binge watch the camp pining hearts Halloween special about Percy and pallette having a sleepover date but Pierre is In the episode Pierre and Percy are the best for each other .both men have perfect chemistry but pallette always gets in the way somehow. "Heh don't mind her she's been shipping them ever since the color war arc of season 1 she's gonna stop now" "hey Peri can I talk with you for a second" "hm? Oh yeah sure amethyst" " Steven and I wanted to buy you something so here it's book for you to write all your fanfiction in " "wow thanks amethyst this is way more efficient then wallpad" (she hugs amethyst) "thank you I love it so much" "hey thank Steven he gave me the idea to wanna do it ". (She blushes) "hey I hope you like it here on earth" "hm well I'm having slot of fun with lapis and you and Steven so I think I do like it here".