Chapter 5

(POV peridot )

"Come on lazuli i have something for you to see!"
She'll definitely be blown away after she's sees what I've been working on i can almost hear her constant praise!
"Behold dancing pumpkin!"
"Woah peridot you taught her to dance" (lapis chuckled)
"Of course i did it took hours to get her to submit to my will but eventually i got her to learn how to as Steven says "Floss"
"Do you like it lazuli"
(Peridot said nervously awaiting lapis's approval)
"I think pumpkin is a really talented dancer and i know a peridot whose a really good teacher"
"Of course i am lazuli i am the great and lovable peridot"
"Heh okay peridot let's take pumpkin back to the barn and finish camp pining hearts"
"Alright!"
(Lapis and peridot go back into the barn a dancing pumpkin with them)
(POV lapis )
I can't stand to lie to peridot but she could never know I'm jealous of amethyst one of the crystal gems (sigh-)
Why does peridot have to be so confusing all of the time "you understand me right pumpkin?"
"R-ruff"
"What do you know anyway pumpkin you're a vegetable"
(Lapis gasped)
"I know I'll do something special for her something she can't forget something that will put me way over the top !"
"Yes I'll be way better then amethyst and then peridot will have to-!"
"Wait why am i jealous of amethyst and why do i want peridot to like me more then her?"
(POV amethyst)
"Hey peridot how's it going-" "ugh no" "oh what's the situation peri mc flurry"
"OH COME ON AMETHYST THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SORT OF SENSE Gosh-!"
"You're trying to impress peri not sound like a cool dad what am i going to do" "maybe if i do something special for peridot really make her wanna wowed yeah I'm gonna do something special something she'll never forget that'll make me the best compared to lapis" (amethyst smirked)
"Lapis right I'm not jealous of her I've known peridot longer and she was super rude when she first came!" "She doesn't deserve to have such an awesome roommate as peridot"
( in the morning )
(POV peridot)
"Yawn i forget earths days last 24 hours  but i really wanna go back to sleep!"
"Hmm? Lazuli what are you doing up so early in the day" "well peridot i wanted to have a sort of hang out day we have a fun time eat some earth food pull some pranks" "ooh that sounds great"
(Amethyst warps in, in the distance)
"What what is amethyst doing here !"
"Hmm i don't know we should probably go and see what she wants oh maybe we can invite her to our little hangout sesh" "what no that's not for her it's just for me and you" "hey ! Peri lapis," (lapis chuckled uncomfortably) " soo amethyst what are you doing here we Were JUST about to hang what could be so important you had to interrupt us so rudely" "we'll LAPIS i was just wondering if peridot and me could have a fun time on the beach like friends do I've known her for a while.
To be continued