Chapter 2

Meanwhile, on Mixel Moon, we see the Orbitons just doing their business. Nurp-Naut is playing around while Niksput and Rokit are watching him and eating hamlonga sandwiches.

"So, you think these sandwiches could use some Rokit Sauce?" Asked Rokit.

"Nah, not after last time. Wouldn't wanna explode." Said Niksput.

Suddenly, a whooshing sound was heard.

"Hey, do you hear that, bro?" Asked Niksput.

"Affirmative." Said Rokit.

A glob of transparent, orange goop suddenly landed on the side of Orbitopia, encasing the left side and shattering a third of the glass dome.

"Wow, space honey!" Exclaimed Nurp.

Nurp-Naut rushed toward the glob, along with his tribemates.

"What kind of honey just DROPS onto the side of OUR HOME?" Questioned Rokit.

"None, zero." Replied Niksput.

As Nurp-Naut was transfixed on the glob of transparent, orange goop, and was so interested in it that he simply touched it, but his right hand just got stuck. He then switched to Naut.

"Hey guys, a little help here?" Naut asked his tribemates.

"Oh, sure." Said Rokit.

Rokit and Niksput grabbed onto Nurp-Naut and pulled him with all their might, but no avail. Meanwhile, King Klaggus was spying on the Orbitrons as they struggled to get Nurp-Naut's right hand out of the glob of transparent, orange slime.

"And now, Phase One." Said King Klaggus.

King Klaggus then pulled up a purple screen with a white grid and four dark purple silhouettes. One being a circle, and the others being stick figures. He pulled the circle inside the closest stick figure, and then the glob of transparent, orange slime went and ate Nurp-Naut, encasing him in slime.

"WHAT THE WHAT!?" Yelled Naut.

"...N-naut? You okay in there?" Asked Rokit.

Nurp-Naut suddenly froze and his pupils became thinner. As soon as this happened, King Klaggus pulled a bright purple microphone out of his glove box, turned it on, and set it to "CONTROL".

"Yes my tribemate, I'm perfectly normal." Said Klaggus into his microphone, and "Naut" said the exact same thing.

As soon as "Nurp-Naut" slowly walked out of the glob, his pupils changed to a blank, bright purple circle.

"Ugh. You could've been STUCK in there forever! Next time, don't touch random globs of goop. Got it, soldier?" Reminded Rokit.

"Okay, but I had lots of fun in there, and you should too." Said "Naut".

Rokit and Niksput then got confused.

"Really? Because it seemed like-" Before Niksput could finish, "Nurp-Naut" threw Rokit out of his way and into the glob of slime.

King Klaggus decided to put his microphone away from him for a minute.

"Already, Phase One is working quite perfectly." Said King Klaggus.

King Klaggus then put his microphone back to him.

"SOLDIER! SOLDIER! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" Yelled Rokit.

Niksput reached his left arm inside the glob to try to pull out Rokit without messing up his pompadour, but Rokit just wouldn't budge.

"Dude, what was that bogus about?" Niksput asked "Nurp-Naut".

King Klaggus decided to pull up his purple screen and tap on the stick figure, switching its face. As soon as King Klaggus made the stick figure switch its face, "Nurp-Naut" switched his face as well.

"Don't you get it? He's having fun..." Said "Nurp".

"I-is he? Nurp, what's going on?" Stuttered Niksput.

"SOLDIER, GET ME OUT THIS INSTANT!" Barked Rokit.

"Don't worry, it will be revealed as soon as you... uh.." King Klaggus then got stuck on what "Nurp-Naut" should tell Niksput to do.

"As soon as I what, bro? Answer me!" Said Niksput.

Rokit then froze and his pupils became thinner.

"A-as soon as you get in the glob!" Shouted "Nurp".

"Bro, I'm not getting in there. You're seriously out of your mind." Protested Niksput.

"...Fine, then I'll have to use force." Said "Nurp".

King Klaggus pulled the circle towards the last stick figure, and the glob of slime encased Niksput in itself.

"Bro, you've totally changed.." Said Niksput.

"And for the better." Said "Nurp".