Hogwarts:

me and my friend group were eating dinner until Dumbledore stood up from his chair to give an announcement.

"today we will have a new student.Please welcome him with your arms.His name is mattheo riddle."

POV ROSE
I heard everyone gasping and whispering, then the great hall doors opened and we saw him. He entered the great hall like he was the boss with a smirk on his face and very confident.

Ofc he got sorted in slytherin.
Then we saw him coming towards us and look how unlucky I was he sat right next to me.

"why would u sit with us?"i said with a confused face
" cant u see the other sits are taken witch" mattheo said that with a cold tone
"Don't talk to her like that"draco was always protective over me so he said that.

"draco it's fine,who do u think ur talking to huh?"
"I see who im talking to now go talk to ur little friends and shut up" he said that with a harsh tone.

Skip time to night
me and my friends were in the common room just chilling and laughing until someone entered the door and it's was mattheo.
pansy had the most dumb idea to invite him.

" ok"
I was surprised that he said that, he sat right in front of me and staring at me the whole time"

" should we play truth or dare" said thomas
we all agreed, so now it's my turn.

"rose truth or dare" said stacey
"Umm dare" I said with a smirk
" I dare u to make out with draco"
"fine"
I got on his lap and i smashed my lips with his and we were making out, i could feel mattheos jealousy his eyes were dark like he wanted to kill someone.
" okey enough with u two"
i got up from his lap and went to my old spot
"Mattheo truth or dare" said blaise
"dare"
" i dare u to kiss the prettiest girl in the room on the lips"said blaise with a smirk
mattheo want to me and smashed my lips with his and it kinda turned I To a make out,but his lips tasted sooo good.
"that's enough"said draco
" I'm going to bed night shanks"
Everyone said goodbye and left to they're dorms.

Mattheos POV
wow her lips tasted like cherry i knew here I wanted to marry her wait no mattheo what are you thinking she ish just a stupid girl.

Next morning
rose POV
I woke up and got up to take a shower after that I brushed my teeth and did a light makeup,I picked up my skirt but I did a little shorter bc I wanted to have all eyes on me after that I didn't button up all the buttons I left some so that you can see my chest after that I put some jewelry and went to breakfast.

I sat next to draco I could see everyone staring
draco looked me and his jaw almost dropped mattheo wasn't there.Draco put his hand on my tigh and was smirking after that I saw mattheo coming the first person he looked at was me and he was jealous bc ur outfit was short and all the boys were staring.

After breaksfast
I was on my way to potions class but someone pushed me to the side and it was mattheo.

"can I help u Theo?" I said
"don't play dumb what are u wearing?"he said angry
" what are u jealous bc of the boys?"i smirked
"no ur just dressed like a slut."he said
"well not my problem bye theo" I said
"I like that nickname" he shouted with a smile

I hate when people call me slut put when he said that to me I got butterflies I don't know he said that so hot.

Potions class started
here I sat next to Thomas and today we were gonna smell who is our soulmate.

after half people it was theos turn
" I smell cherry flowers and mint"
Everybody looked at me and knew his soulmate was me.
"Rose it's ur turn"
"I smell strong cologne and cigarettes"
I saw mattheo smirking bc everyone knew it was him and I could see some of my friends and boys angryness.

Guys are you liking my story ive always wanted to write a story I hope u guys are enjoying!