Chapter 15

Eros woke up to a large commotion he checked the time and realised it was midnight. He slowly got out of bed and headed downstairs.

The noise was coming from down the hall where the basement was. Eros had a bad feeling about this but decided to follow his gut. He went down towards the basement where he heard loud footsteps.

He hid behind the wall and waited till the person passed who was probably a guard. He kept on walking to where he found a large cell.

He crept towards it and peaked his head through only to be shot at what he had saw. There sat on the ground his brother Felix. He had small blanket covering his body but Eros could tell he was naked.

There were tears streaming down his face with his arms trying to cover his body. He had bruises on his arms and a few scratches on his legs. He also had a tiny scratch on his cheek.

Eros checked to see if anyone was there and stood up so Felix can see him properly.

"Felix is that you",Eros says softly

Felix looks back up at him but all there was on his face was a blank expression.

"I am sorry I had to tell them where you were",cried Eros.

"I didn't think they would hurt you this bad, I will help you out of here I promise",Eros says.

"Just leave me alone Eros before you get your self killed",Felix said stuttering,

All of a sudden the door opened revealing Igor and Vincent smirking.

Eros tried to move backwards but Vincent grabbed him and made him sit down on a chair restraining him. Eros was shaking in fear afraid of what would happen next.

Igor picked up some torture tools from a large tray and turned towards me smiling.

"Now you are gonna watch your brother be punished for escaping while you watch as your punishment", Igor chuckled darkly.

"Please don't do this",Eros yells but they didn't listen Eros watched for more that 4 hours his brother getting tortured.

Throughout it he would try to look away but Vincent would forcefully turn his head back the other.

Felix was screaming but never begged Igor to stop this only made him more angry and eventually Felix passed out from exhaustion. Igor got a guard to take him to his room while Vincent locked Eros in his room.

Eros didn't know what to do he could only pray his brother was alright.