Soothing Hug

There was chilled winter night in outside, everything seems hazy under the fog... Soon the clouds of fog covered the window which was besides me... Instantly i feel the need of something warm around me... I craved for some hot thing, but in the beaurau it was not possible... I looked in front of me, DCP Sir was still busy to arguing with ACP Sir... I take a sharp breathe and feels somebody hugging me from back... This smell and touch was familiar, so i rested my back on his chest and he dragged us behind the curtains...

He hugged me as tight as possible and i also turned to this hug and snuggles near to his heart...

Baby you need this... isn't it...

Yeah... Daya you are so sweeet how you know about it...

Because i am staying in your heart so i know better, he winked...

I smacked on his shoulder... Such a flirty line Daya...

Shreee it's Love just love babe...

Daya covered her with his coat, take this you need it...

Daya stay here, at that moment i want you...

Not here Shreya... There are more chances that somebody spotted us...

But Daya...

Don't worry tonight at my place I'll waiting for you in parking... Before leaving her in his tight grip he pecked her lips and in next moment disappear in store room...

She smiling on herself and just thinking about him that how he know every need and feelings of her... Such a best boyfriend of this century...

Aaah don't know kesa tha... I hope i didn't mess up...

Guys pleaseee do reviews that did you like it or not...

More over tell me that do you want to read more such kind of drabbles???