Silly Acts

Daya dragged her wife inside the house without leaving her lips and in next moment he ripped her shirt and making a direct contact to her bare skin...

Shreya glared at him, it was her favorite shirt but Daya have no cares about it...

In one Evening, Daya pulled her a side and before she understanding something she hears the voice of buttons and he threw her shirt on floor and pressing her breasts to making her shudder with excitement...

It was the little get to gather of her friends and here once again Daya doing the same thing and torn her body con in to pieces...

Daya i will kill you...

He made his most innocent face, i can't control Shreya, tum btao tumhein itna khobsorat dikhny ki kia need hy mein jub bhi tumhari aur dekhta hoon tu i loose control on my hands and...

Haan ap se to control hota nahin aur ab mein kia pehnon gi...

Daya: Aj tumhara bag nahin layi kiya, us mein hamesha extra shirt rehti tu hy...

Haan woh kia hy na mein apny Pati dev ki adat ku janti hoon, but here the problem is mere pas just shirt hy...

Shreee jan Sorry na... Forget this party i have more plans for tonight... Pleaseee na man jao pleaseee...

Ok...

Love you baby...

Daya Tum bhi chalo na hmary sath boht maza aye ga...

Nahin Abhijeet tum sub jao, aur yeah Shreya ja rahi hy na... Tum tu janty hu na yeah file sham tak submit krana boht zrori hy...

Ok...

Abhijeet: Ummm Shreya tum aesa kro yeah blue nahin red colour ka dresa lu, Daya ka Favorite colour hy and its best for Party...

Ok...

When Daya come back to home Shreya Showing her dress and Daya also doing the same...

Shreya screams... Dayaaa... Are you Crazy...

Shreee mein...

Daya yeah new dress tha mera aj rat ki Party ky liye buy kia tha, ab mein aj kia pehnon gi...

Daya: Itny sary dresses hein tum koi bhi try ker lu na...

Ok come with me...

They were standing in front of her wardrobe... Shreya yeah Peach kesa hy???

Shreya showing her a dress which also faded away from back... He scratching his head... Woh meri kia ghalti hy tum hi boli thi na ky... Catch me if you can and when i catch you then... Anyway Yeah blue gown perfect hy, tumhara favorite bhi tu hy...

Shreya also showing her a dress and a memory flashes in his mind... Shreee what a memorable night when you wear this dress, we fulfill the another wild fantasy of us...

She narrowing her eyes... Daya hamein aj rat ki party ky liye dress decide kerna hy...

Oooh haan tu yeah black one piece kesa rahy ga... Again it's his bad luck, this dress also describe the another story of their memorable night...

Shreee you know in this wardrobe, every dress had a memory of our beautiful momemts...

Daya problem tu wohi hy na mein aj ki Party mein kia pehnon gi...

Daya handed her a gift pack... Tum aj ki Party mein yeah phen rahi hu...

Shreya opened it and was excited to getting this gift from his hubby...

Daya: So manti hu na ky tumhara hubby hi tumhein in problems se bahr la sakta hy...

Haan and ap bhi tu manty hein na just because of my hubby hi mein in sub problems ku face krti hoon...

He chuckled... I am helpless girl...

The End...