Playtime

Sun's POV
-------------------

I'm just too excited! Children started filling the daycare quickly, and they all were so happy to see me and Y/N! "Okay everyone!" Y/N gathered the kids to the gathering carpet. I got to sit in the bean bag chair today! Which was.... my hopes and dreams! "Who wants to play tag today?" Y/N asked, sitting down in the teachers chair. At least 5 kids held their hands up, and I was quite fidgety. Even if it's just a game, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE games! Please say hide n' seek please say hide n' seek! My mind chanted desperately. "Who wants to play hide n' seek?" Half of the daycare raised their hand. "WOOHOO HIDE N' SEEK! I'll be it! I'll be it!" I excitedly jumped up, dancing around. "Alright Sunny! Don't take it too overboard!" Y/N laughed, dusting off their uniform. They got up and hurried off to hide with a group of kids. I turn to face the tan colored walls, covered with drawings and glitter glue. "1.....2.....3....." I began slowly.

Y/N POV
-----------------

I sharpen my breath as I hurry up the slide. "4....5....6...." He counts in the distance. "Teacher," a kid mumbles, "where do we hide?" I think for a moment. A long one. "In the tunnel!" I whisper. The other kids nod and follow me to the tunnel. We watch out of the nets. "7, 8, 9, 10!" He rushed his counting once he hit 7.

Sun's Pov
------------------

I begin to skip to the 'Arts & Crafts' section. "Come out! I need help finding everyone! Such good hiders!" I teased, extending my words to add the dramatics into it. A little girl shuddered from under the table, gripping her color book tightly. I pretend to not see her. I might be nice and cuddling, but I still am a six foot robot trying to find kids up to three feet. I hear gentle whispers coming from the play place tunnels. "Well I guess I'll go for the play place then!" I laughed and began forward the play place.

---------------------------------------
A/N

Hi everyone! Thank you for the loads of support I've been getting. This story is definitely a WIP, (work in progress), but I'm trying my best and I'm thankful that you guys are so patient with this. This chapter was just a bit rushed, but I'll be out with a longer one!

406 words :3