Barking Bakes ⚠ TW ANXIETY ⚠

Before we start this, you can imagine the support pet as any animal you want. But, as it's describing, it's a dog! But it can be a cat or whatever. 💞

Y/N POV
---------------

After all that's been happening, I decided to get an emotional support dog. I'm at risk of being homeless because how high the bills are, but my friends pitched in and gave me a couple hundreds of dollars. I'm doing well now, being able to support me, the house, and my dog. His name is Bright. He's a Siberian Husky and his collar is a gentle pink. It has 101 Dalmatian pins and charms. He's very energetic, and that makes me so very happy. As I'm playing with him, he charges into the leg of my picture table. The picture of Sun and me tumbled from the wooden table.

Panic filled me as I desperately grabbed for the picture.

It was to late.

It shattered on the floor, glass flying every direction. My dog rushed to my side, thinking I was about to have an anxiety attack again. I cleaned up the glass quickly and lied the picture remains on the table. I keeled down to Bright's level, scratching behind his ears, trying to calm myself down. "How about we go bake some pancakes? Milk on the side!" I suggest. His tails wags in delight, jumping up and down. "BARK!" Bright barked. I smile, leading him to the kitchen.

Of course, it was a fun and relaxing rest of the night. Bright had jumped into the flour, making paw prints and sneezing multiple times into it. "Ew!" I laugh, tickling him. I suddenly get a call. I jumped, not expecting one. "Hello?" I say into the speaker. "Hello! This is the daycare manager." Replies the unfamiliar voice with glee. "Oh!" I sit up straight, shushing Bright. "I just wanted to call you to tell you..." They voice went on slowly, growling suspense.

"Sun's memory is repaired and he'll be up and ready tomorrow! You can begin work once again tomorrow!"

344 words. 💞 Thank you for the support!