Chapter 13

Wealth, Fame, Power Gold Roger the king of the pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to offer and his dying words led countless souls to the seas.

Gold D. Roger: You want my Treasure, you can have it. I left everything I gathered in one place now you just have to find it.

These words lured men to the grand line in pursuit of dreams greater than ever dare to imagine. This is the time known as the GREAT PIRATE ERA!!!!

(Play the Intro)

Chapter 13

Both Luffy and Don Kreig stare each other down after Luffy has now broken his mighty spear. All of Krieg's men can't believe that something like that was even possible.

Luffy: That was all I needed.

Don Kreig: Huh?

Luffy: Now that you're little toy's broken. I'll kick your ass.

Don Kreig: Oh really?

Luffy: Yeah without the blade its just a bomb on a stick and lets face it. That's pretty lame.

Don Krieg: You think so? So what if it is just a bomb on a stick. Given the shape that you're in I believe it will be enough to blow you to pieces. To me this sounds like a pathetic attempt at a bluff.

Luffy: Ok but you're wrong!

Don Krieg charges for with his bomb stick as he trys to smash Luffy with it. Luffy quickly stretches his arms and grabs hold of a pole above his head as he escapes the attack.

Luffy: Hey look up here!

Don Kreig: YOU DAMN MONKEY!!!

Luffy: OHH! OH! AH!AHH!!

He slams his stick into the beam making it fall down and the pole Luffy was holding onto breaks off it.

Don Krieg: Bounce outta that.

Luffy aims the pole for Krieg as he throws it.

Don Krieg: THAT'S USELESS!!!

He points out his arm as a flame thrower pops out and burns away the pole.

Zero*sad*: I've never fought a robot before.

Sanji: How many built in weapons does that guy have?!

Luffy starts to punch the air rapidly.

Luffy: GUM! GUM!! GATLING!!!

Luffy's punches stretched out and now started beating on Don Kreig however Kreig seems to be taking it rather well. When the barrage ends Luffy lands back on his feet as Kreig stands unaffected.