Chapter 69

The battle front now moved to the ruins of the once golden city known as Shandora. The remaining fighters stand ready to combat the God of Skypiea Eneru.

Eneru: Hahaha, you dare to threaten me? Listen to yourselves. I must admit I'm quite impressed, but you have no idea what you're up against. Even the four of you together don't stand a chance against me. You cannot comprehend the true extent of my powers and what I'm truly capable of. Look at you an elderly buffoon wanting peace, a warrior who single mindedly seeks his homeland, and thieves from the Blue Sea who are only concerned with treasures. All of you for one reason or another seek to save this wretched place called Skypiea. But you cannot because this nation is fundamentally flawed.

Gan Fall: I refuse to stand here and listen to such nonsense! Now tell me where the Divine Warriors are! And what exactly your goal is here today?!

Eneru: My ascension. My old friend.

Gan Fall: What do you mean?

Eneru: I mean when I ascend I will return to my rightful place.

Gan Fall: What's that, are you saying you're leaving Skypiea?

Eneru: That's right. I will soon leave this dreadful wasteland. On the place where I grew up there were legends of a place called God's home.

Nami: (God's Home?)

Eneru: People called this place endless Vearth and there the ground extends as far as the eye can see! In all directions! It's my dream to find this place! This paradise! Endless Vearth, a home fit for a God! My time spent his battling over the Upper Yard has been nothing but a petty triviality. Listen to me. I tell you this place that you cherish is an abomination. Consider this, it was born in the sky though it's not a cloud, it lives in the sky though it's not a bird. This nation that exist in the sky is an unnatural one. When we all die we return to the earth to the soil but here there is none.

Gan Fall: What exactly are you getting at?

Eneru: You really shouldn't be surprised by my intentions. As God I'm bound to adhere to the divine province on nature. That's why this unnatural nation will be pulled apart and ripped from the sky!!!

The group looked shocked and shaken by Eneru's declaration of his plan.

Gan Fall: You're planning on wiping out Skypiea completely.

Eneru: It's only natural.

Gan Fall*angry*: Don't be so consided! The term God is just a title to refer to the leader of this nation.

Eneru: True but that will soon change

Gan Fall*angry*: A true God doesn't live amongst the humans like you do and treat them as his play things!!

Eneru: Former God, Gan Fall. Hahaha, you're worried about the Divine Warriors are you not? Six years ago your divine warriors lost a battle against my forces and I took 650 of your subordinates under my charge. They served me well until this morning when I could find no more use for them. I told you did I not?

He garbs a rock from the ground crushin it in his hand the sprinkle it like ashes.

Eneru: I told you the 7 of us here are the only ones left alive in this forsaken place. Such a shame.

Gan Fall*shocked*: You monster.....

Eneru: It's not that I wanted to harm them but when I told them my goal. They dared to challenge me. Hahaha, and they paid the price for that insubordination.