Sunrise x male reader (this ones kinda cute <3)

You walked into the daycare
everything was so bright and colorful "holy crap!" I mean everything was bright and colorful out of the daycare too, the neon lights gave just enough color to the place. You knew what happened when you turned the lights off you tried not to think about it, although the thought wondered in the back of your mind. You still couldn't see sun you wondered where he was.

"They usually would have came and greeted me.." you found it weird. "Sun! Moon!?" " anyone there? Hello hello!" You heard bells jingle in the distance. "That must be them!"

You saw sun playing in the ball pit. "Hi friend!" "Hello sun!" "You sure are up late" "heh yeah..well that's kinda my job!" "Well..come on! Hop on in! :)" "I can't.." " aww okk" he came out of the ball pit and sat down on a near by bench. "Soo" "Yess?" "Wanna play patty cake!?" I mumbled "with no hands...." "Hmm? What was that Y/N?" "What?" "Oh heh I thought I heard you say something!"

After the two of you were done playing patty cake (the wholesome version) you were getting tired but you had to stay up. "So sunny.." "yess?!" "Uhm can I talk to you?" "Of course I also kinda need to talk to you too.." "Here I know a place where we can talk come on!"

"Welcome to my bedroom!" You saw suns and moons all over the walls it was actually pretty cute. "So what you have to tell me?!" "Uhm well I wanted to know-" "Wait can I go first?!" "Oh Uhm sure!"

"Well uhm I know we just met but uhm..I like you! I think your pretty cool and your great with kids! I know I'm just an animatronic but..will you give me a chance? Please!?" "I mean sure! Your pretty cool too" "o-OhHhhh wOW-" "uhm sunny are you ok?" "yEP"

Smut time >:)

The poor guy looked like he was going to explode. You had an idea though. You got closer to him and got in his face. "uHhH" you leaned in and kissed him. You started to feel something hard..on your lower stomach... "s-sunny..what's that?"

"oH M-mY iM so SOOoooOo sorry!"  "Is it your uhm..do you even have those parts?" "Uhm yeah.." what kind of sick motherfucker would put a cock on an children's animatronic??" You thought to yourself "sunny can I do something?" "Yeah go right ahead!"

You headed towards his bed and asked him to sit down. "W-what are you gonna do?" 

You hopped on the bed as well and started heading to his lower regions "is this ok sunny?" "Y-yes.."
you tools his member into your mouth and started to suck on it. His moans were escaping his mouth pretty rapidly. You didn't even have it all the way in yet. His moans turned you on even more you went faster and his hands were waving in the air trying to find something to hold on to. "C-can I?" "Mhm.." "I-I'm sorry.."
you felt his member twitch in your mouth and starting to drip with cum. "Fuck..oh-I'm s-so sorry!"
It's was warm but it tasted really good for some reason it wasn't salty like the others.. he pulled you up onto to him and you gave him a kiss he went and got  a towel and started to clean up your face.
"Do you wanna go to sleep?" "Mhm.." you sat there in his arms until the daycare opened up again. Of cores with the lights on..

Omg ok i hope you liked it lol ok bye have a wonderful day ily!!! <3