S1 E3.5

Simon and Nala had a field day with the band and achieved many things. She made filers, helped editing their photos and music videos for the wed site, and any other work to help expand their following. They were nobodies nearly a month ago but thousands of new fans were spreading the word, and the band ended up on radio shows. Hearing their music on the radio was like seeing yourself on screen and it was the best feeling to them.

Nala and Simon hung out at her place as Simon wanted to know her on a personal level. He saw himself in her eyes and knew how much potential she had. The thought of seeing her on stage made him smile and thought about other scenarios involving the band. They continued to hang out in the living room and they didn't realize it was getting late until noticing the late night news on the TV. Simon picked up his leather jacket but Nala didn't want him to leave just quite yet. Her feelings for him grew more but hid them from him to avoid getting rejected.

She suggested that he spent the night so he wouldn't drive late on the empty road since crazy drivers were well-known to cause tons of car crashes. He assured her that he would be safe but before they parted ways, he turned back to her and randomly kissed her.

"What was that for?" she asked him while smiling and he shrugged his shoulders as he told her he just wanted to kiss her goodnight.

Kissing him again, Nala reminded him that she would visit him so they could finish his band's new album that they've been working on for the past month. When they finally parted ways, Nala got into her bed after turning the baby monitor on and she scrolled through her phone before getting tired. She saw the usual things; edits of Johnny or the band that fans made, photos Johnny posted with Gretchen, and annoying ads.

She stopped scrolling after seeing Johnny posting the photos she took at their photo shoot and it shocked her because she never thought that they would actually post the photos. She felt happy after seeing that Johnny mentioned her in the caption and he told fans to follow her, and check out her photos.

The caption read, "We had so much fun at our photo shoot for our next album and our photographer did such a good job getting our lovely angels. Guys check out her photography account and follow her too!" he then added her username and liked some of her previous work to boost her account since she only had a small following.

She noticed that a lot of fans began following her and even asked her what type of camera she used since her work looked very professional. She felt honored because she was used to being invisble and she reminded herself to work on her lifetime dreams as her dream was starting to come true. She always wanted to be a photographer and be a singer. She always wanted to form her own band but due to not having that much friends, she began doing one person jobs like photography.

However, she reminded herself to work on her music that following week and would use a stage name because she didn't want to use her legal name. She had been working on her own song but never had the courage to release the song due to the fear that no one would give it a listen. Giving herself enough inspiration, she just needed to finish the song and would release it soon.

* * * * * * * *

"Man, my hands are killing me," Vic said as they returned from another rehearsal and Nala checked out his sore hands to make sure he wasn't getting any blisters. After checking his hands, she told him rest to avoid getting blisters and placed a small ice pack before checking on the other band members.

Johnny was scrolling through Nala's account without looking like a stalker and while they waited for Elias to return, they hung out in the lounge. Nala got a message from a close friend who asked her when she would return home because she had to leave early that day, and Faith hadn't stopped crying.

Nala got used to the "single mother" life by now and had some help with Faith on the days Elias needed her to work in person. Running from home to the studio and running back home to work with another band would tire anyone up, but Nala was a strong woman.

She informed her that she was on her way home and to play Faith's favorite show as it was the only way it would calm her down. Johnny asked her why she was leaving so soon and Nala made up a excuse; telling him how one of her family members got sick and she was needed at a family member's house. She hated lying to him but how could she tell him that she had Faith this whole time and that she knew why Viven dropped Faith at Elias' office. She just couldn't and would make up excuses until Johnny connected the dots.

When she arrived at her apartment, she picked up Faith from her friend's arms and asked her friend how long Faith had been crying. "I think she wants you more than me," her friend joked and soon left after staying there for a few hours.

It was all great until a knock broke the silence. She wasn't expecting anyone as it was a work week but that didn't stop Simon from visiting her. Simon had been visiting nonstop since they filmed their music video days ago but kept their friendship hidden to protect Nala.

Assuming it was Simon, she happily walked over to her door but something inside her made her check her peephole.

She couldn't believe who she saw outside her door.

A/N: Who do you think is outside her apartment?

Hey I'm alive dudes. I graduated from high school in May and have been working on my several books during my vacation. I decided to post this chapter while I work on my other books on the mean time. More chapters will come out soon and the plot will thicken quick.

My DMs are always open and chapter requests are always welcomed. I hope you guys have enjoyed this book so far and feel free to leave your comments below if you have any questions, suggestions, requests, or just want to say hi!

Once again Hello guys and hope to hear from you guys soon!!

:) <3