- 8 -

This chapter is honestly all over the place lmao. Also the ending of this chapter kinda sucks but idk how else to end it.

Y/n just arrived at Lexys party and already felt like he didn't belong there. Maybe it was the alcohol that Oliver brought or maybe it was just the feeling of knowing that he had lied to the one women that could murder him with little to no consequence. That alone was a dreadful feeling. Y/n decided it would be better to just go along with everyone, with their talking about how cool Oliver was of getting into his dad's alcohol cabinet to get booze.

Y/n looked over, not knowing how to respond to the conversation. “Isn't that Jake's doll?” he wondered out loud. Lexy raised her eyebrow and looked behind her, she rolled her eyes and quickly picked the orange haired doll up. “Caroline!” she yelled and waited with her hand on her hip.

Caroline came in after a minute and smiled, grabbing Chucky back, “There you are!” she said and smiled at her big sister. Lexy awkwardly smiled back and turned her around, with her sister shaking her off in the process. “Keep that thing by your side.” Lexy warned. Her sister nodded and took off to wherever she was before.

“What're you doing with his doll?” Junior questioned not hiding his annoyance very well, Lexy rolled her eyes and started to walk away, muttering something to Junior about some sort of apology she had given Jake. None of Y/n's business so he didn’t over listen. “Aren't the neighbors going to hear the music?” Y/n asked watching Devon move to the living room with Lexy and the others.

Devon chuckled “Have you never been to a Lexy party before?” he asked not seriously. “We wear headphones Y/n, the music goes to all of them.” he explained. Y/n didn't really understand what that meant but decided not to become a party pooper by asking questions. Lexy handed out some headphones “Go wild,” she smirked.

----------------------

After a while Y/n started to get tired from dancing so much, so he went to sit down on the stairs. “Tired already?” Someone took Y/n out of his thoughts “Huh? Oh yeah.” he awkwardly said, taking the headphones off of his head. He looked up to see Oliver. “You?” He asked, moving over in case Oliver was going to sit down, or go up the stairs.

Oliver shook his head “No, I just gotta use the bathroom.” he said and trotted up the stairs, leaving Y/n alone again. He sighed and looked down to his shoes, they were worn out, he never really noticed it before. “Hey! Y/n! Come dance with me!” Devon called out noticing his friend was just sitting there. Y/n laughed nervously and waved him off, shooting him a quick reassurance of a thumbs up. Devon just nodded and continued to sway his way to the music.

Y/n got up and decided he would go upstairs to wait for Oliver to get out of the bathroom. He went up the stairs and sighed, where was the bathroom again? Oh, I think this way. He went to the right, nothing but rooms, shit. Alright then, this way. He went the other way. There it is. Just in time to, Oliver opened the door and gave him a strange look “Were you out here long?” he asked. Y/n shook his head “No, but uh, could you move? I really gotta go.” he said, apologizing quietly while moving the slightly taller teen aside and out of the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it tightly. Waiting until he heard Oliver's footsteps began to leave.

After doing his business, which only took a few minutes, he washed his hands, looked into the mirror and gave himself a quick pep talk. "You got this," he muttered and gave himself a thumbs up, somewhat pathetic but whatever gets you through the day. He nodded to himself and unlocked the door, opening it and leaving with some sort of confidence that would surely be gone by the time he got back to the dance floor.

He turned the corner. Oh no. There goes that confidence he was so happy to have, and there goes his childhood life and innocents he had remaining.

There, on the floor, covered in stab wounds and blood. Oliver. "Oh my god-" Y/n didn't know what to do or say, is there any point on screaming when no body could hear? Nope. Check if he's breathing- ok that's simple enough. "O-oliver..." He slowly went over and checked his neck for a pulse. Nothing. Oh God.

"Guys!" He yelled not remembering what he and thought to himself before, he was about to run down the stairs when something else caught his eye, fire. "Guys!!" He yelled again. "Jesus! Anybody-" no use.

Im going to go up in flames. I wasn't even supposed to be here! Yet here I am, on my death bed next to an already dead guy. I just wanna go home. It's so hot in here.