-13-

( QUICK REMINDER! The fight scenes or talking will not be accurate from the actual series, this is just fan fic and in no way supposed TO be the exact same )

Y/n no doubt was still feeling flustered about the hug, it seemed pointless to get flustered over a simple hug, but Y/n was the type to overthink things. Jake seemed to be still flustered as well, but his look of seriousness was overpowering it.

"We need to cover more ground." Lexy muttered turning around to face us, i quickly shielded my eyes from her flashlight. "We can't split up Lex, we need to stay together." Devon sighed.

Y/n shook his head, patting Devon's back to gain his attention. "We do need to cover more ground, the least we should do is go in pairs." Devon had a look of concern, then nodded "I guess, Jake can go with you."

Jake nodded and awkwardly looked to the floor, Y/n smiled at him softly and nodded. "Alright, that way if he shows up with us, I'll have a better chance of not passing out again."

----------------

Y/n hated to admit that he was scared of some doll, he wanted so badly to be able to get rid of this doll once and for all. Jake opened the door to Juniors room, looking around carefully.

"Can you see anything?" Y/n asked looking in Jakes flashlight direction. jake shook his head and sighed, going over to the closet and opening it quickly. Feeling relived when there was nothing but clothes in there.

"Y/n..." Y/n looked over, hearing the whisper of someone from behind him. He cocked his eyebrow, turning around all the way to look in the doorway. "Jake...?" Y/n mumbled stepping back.

Jake hummed and looked over "What's wrong?" he asked. Y/n took a breath and shook his head "It's nothing, I'm probably just thinking I heard something." Jake slowly nodded, not wanting to ask further questions.

"let's go. I think Lexy and Devon should have found something by now." Y/n nodded and followed Jake out of the door. The both of them looked around for the other two, Jake finally found Lexy.

Her back was turned to him, but she looked like she had something by her side. "Lexy-?" Jake muttered not wanting to scare her, she quickly looked over, the light from the window flashed a knife in her hand.

Y/n quickly grabbed Jake, pushing him further away from Lexy. "Why do you have a knife, Lexy." "Because i gave it to her." The sick voice form that dumb doll was heard behind her, making Jake and Y/n freeze.

Lexy looked very confused and terrified, who could blame her. "Jakey wouldn't hurt a fly, even if he had a GOOD reason to." Chucky scoffed and walked his little legs forward.

Jake furrowed his eyebrows "leave her alone chucky." the rolled his eyes and sighed "I wouldn't have to do this, if you weren't such a pussy!" Y/n scoffed at that, gaining his attention.

"Have something to add?" Y/n rolled his eyes, feeling unusually confident. Lexy looked from the doll to Jake and Y/n, not sure whether or not to do what she was told to or to do something else. she didn't want to of course, but she also wanted to live.

"Not you too Lex!" Chucky yelled, making her flinch a bit. He growled and pulled a spare knife out of his overalls, running forward to the two boys.

It all happened so fast, none of them were sure on what to do. Y/n's flight or fight response was to just freeze, while Jakes was to try to move. Lucky Lexy seemed to go super speed and grab him but his legs, throwing him as hard as possible out the window.

Devon finally ran into the room. Looking at the broken window. Lexy looked back at them and laughed breathlessly, "Holy shit-" she held her chest, continuing to laugh in confusion.

Y/n took a breath and looked over at Jake, "Are you okay?" he asked softly. jake nodded softly, a look of panic on his face. Not sure on how to comfort him, Y/n just gently reached out to hold his hand, "Just breath Jake,"

Jake nodded, being to freaked out to react to the hand holding.