Home for the summer (Pt 1)

Heads up: Remus and Severus do know how to drive. Harry is fourteen. The fourth book hasn't happened because I do not feel like writing the aftermath (I haven't finished rereading the book and forgot a lot of it). Remus has kept his job as the Defense Against Dark Arts Professor. Charlie is a original character I have created, that is all you need to know about them, and they are fifteen.

"You will be staying with Mr. Lupin and Mr. Snape for the rest of the summer, Mr. Potter." Dumbledore said as he closed his book he was reading. "As well Ms. Granger and Mr. Weasley, if they decide to do so."

Harry, Remus, and Severus all looked at Dumbledore with wide eyes.

"Albus, are you sure this is a wise decision? Is your old age finally catching up with you-?"

"Severus!" Remus cut off as he slapped his lover's arm.

"I agree with Professor Snape." The fourteen year old mumbled as he looked up to face Remus and Severus.

"Albus, if Potter and I can agree on something that means that this is a terrible idea. Can't he stay with his mutt godfather?" Severus suggested as he cracked his slender fingers.

"Unfortunately Mr. Black is not capable of handling a child as well as you are, Severus." Albus glared towards Severus, still with his eyes twinkling with humor.

"If you wanted to stroke my ego, you could have simply complimented me when I walked in. If that is all I would like to get ready for our trip and avoid human contact for a few hours." Severus replied back as he got up and headed for the door not before looking back at Remus. "Meet us at the gate at 11:30 am."

No one said anything after Severus left and until Remus got up and stretched himself, cracking a few of his bones as well.

"Albus if you will excuse Harry and myself, we have a few things to do before we head out for the rest of summer." Remus politely said, as he gestured for Harry to follow him outside of Dumbledore's office.

Harry took the sign and got up as well and said his farewells to Dumbledore. As soon as Remus and Harry were walking down the corridors, headed to the Gryffindor dormitory.

"So are you and Professor Snape friends? Dating? Married? Friends with benefits?" Harry rushed out, trying to figure out what was going on between his professors.

"Friends with benefits? Are you kidding me? Do I look like I would do something like that, Harry?" Remus laughed as he pondered the thought of it. "But I suppose you will have to ask Severus on that."

"What? Remus, you know that whatever I do will make Professor Snape even moodier than he was before." Harry whined, as his mouth twitched upwards.

"Fine, you can live in the image of whatever you believe Severus and I are to each other. Now pack up your things and ask Hermione and Ron if they would like to join you for the summer."

>>>>>>

Severus made his way to his office/shared chamber with Remus and saw a young person, who looked like they were waiting for him to arrive while holding two suitcases.

"Dad!" The person yelled, trying to get his attention.

Severus walked over to them and petted their hair.

"Hey....that took me minutes to do that." The person whined, as they tried to fixed their hair.

"Well maybe you could have just entered my office besides standing here like an idiot." Severus replied as he whispered his password and entered his office.

"I get that trait from you." They muttered as followed Severus into his quarters.

"Did you say something?" Severus asked as he turned his back to his child, trying to hide his smirk.