her; she.

my ears hear the desire in your voice, when you whisper your name for me in my ear during 8th period.

i am your darkest secret, i can tell as soon as your hand inches up my thigh and you look over and put one finger to your mouth;

"shh."

i bite my lip and close my eyes, just let your fingers explore my insides in the back of this art class.

we're so close, no one can see. only we know, only i know.

we're told to focus on the music playing, imagine we were in the ocean or something. but, instead we're testing other forms of the ocean.

the, uh, body kind.

you chuckle as i breathe out deeply and some people start to stare, but i don't care.

i'm so close.

"be quiet, babygirl. "

i try to obey your command, but i can't control myself.

my legs start shaking. and i bite my lip, holding back my moans as much as possible.

he stops abruptly, as the teacher walks up to us, and i reach my peak immediately.

you only laugh, since this art teacher cannot seem to realize why my legs are shaking the desk, and i'm holding my eyes closed waiting for him to leave, and for this feeling to pass.

a normal girl, one not as crazy for you as i am, would be embarresed to have done such an ill thing in the middle of a class period.

but you are mine and i am yours.

and i shall never be embarrassed as long as we are together.