We'll See About That

Sydney sits across from me, legs crossed with both hands on each side of the armrest. I could see why people found her intimidating, after the news about Theo being her son came out, she dropped her party-girl lifestyle and focused more on her career and her son.

"You've been avoiding me," She says seriously.

"I have but because I needed time to think,"

"And what about?" she stares deep into my eyes.

"You..... and me," I lean over to grab a cookie from the tray on the table separating us. She waits patiently until I swallowed, "I really am sorry, Devin made me realize that perhaps I might've been selfish, I didn't consider how this might affect you, us." She finally looked away from me, making me breathe a little easier.

"No, I let my feelings for you cloud my judgment. I know how much you miss Natasha, and I know how badly you need to talk to her, your drinking has gotten to be too much."  She eyes the glass in my hand. I slowly set it down on the table.

"I don't want to talk about her right now. I want to talk about you. I'm happy for you and Wanda, Does Theo like her?" I smile. Her lips turn up and her body relaxes.

"It's like having two 8-year-olds running around but one of them has a credit card," She kicks the toy car by her feet as she stands up to sit next to me, "Don't ignore me again, I missed your sweet voice and your stupid smile," I flash her a smile, "Stop that," she laughs, "how did Devin convince you to come? I know he had to"

"He said he'd introduce me to Sarah Paulson," Devin's house in Minnesota was being used to shoot a couple scenes of her show and he did in fact convince me by mentioning it.

"Wanda's here with..." Devin raises his eyebrows at Sydney. I look between them confused. I hear a car door shut in the driveway followed by laughter and conversation. I quickly stand up to look through the blinds.

"You lying scheming bitch," I scream, "I hate you." I grab my purse and make my way towards the back exit to avoid interacting with the guest.

"Y/N, come on. You need to do this," Devin pushes me away from the door, when he realizes it was too much work he just picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"I hate you, let me down," I scream at the top of my lungs, I kick as much as I could but his height and strength were too much. I had given up by the time he reached the living room again and just hung limp.

Devins turns around so Sydney could see me I lift my head to look at her.

"I hate you," I say at a normal volume before going limp again. She kisses the back of my head.

"I love you too," She says softly. "She's coming in soon so do you want to get down or do you want her to see up your skirt?" she gives my butt a light tap.

"I'd like to get down," I say like Id given up. Devin sets me onto my feet carefully, I take a moment to fix my clothes and hair, as soon as they seem trusting enough I bolt towards the door. Devin chases after me, I almost make it out the door before he yanks me back and hauls me over his shoulder again.

"Remember, you could meet Sarah Paulson,"

"Fuck Sarah Paulson and Fuck you, put me down," I scream.

"Oh Y/N, you're embarrassing yourself," Sydney says, rubbing her forehead.

"How did you expect me to react? Thank you Sydney and Devin, now I can get back into bed with that cheating bitch  Natasha," I mock.

"I was thinking we have a conversation first but if you insist," Natasha says walking in.

"Put me down," I urge Devin quietly. "She knew about this?" I ask them.