Share and share alike

Chapter 121

ELLAPOV

"Babe which room?"

"That one." We head toward the spare room. It's missing something.

"I'll be right back, and don't start anything you two, I heard you like to watch is that true Sean?"

"Yes."

"Well then I'm getting a chair so you can enjoy the show, Lauren it's been way too long babe, and no Viagra not yet any way okay? You'll be punished if you do. My guy's good." I walk over to Sean and cop a feel of his crotch. "Nice babe nice package you got there. You better let me taste that Sean."

"You want to suck me?"

"Fuck yeah I must say I do love sucking cock, as long as I'm in control. That doesn't mean you can't take over but no rough stuff right."

"Yeah got it."

"You miss horny bunny I better not come back here with you sucking his cock because we're sharing right."

"Yes, babe. I promise."

"She always this dominate?"

"Yep. But I love her." Lauren says as I walk out of the room, I'm in search of a chair I'll grab a dining chair. I walk toward the dining room and can hear muffled moans.

"Hmm hmm oh yeah that's good oh god yeah oh eat me Norman oh god Ella wasn't lying."

I walk in on a debauched scene Theresa's lying on the table Norman's between her legs and the other side of the table Sean of fucking her mouth. Damn these boys are good at getting her undressed that quickly.

"Baby, can I taste her? Just a sample."

"Sure she won't mind." Norman quickly moves and dips my head between Theresa's legs and licks her from top to bottom and back again.

"Damn that's a very nice pussy babe don't wear her out I want to eat that later okay, love you, babe. I don't mind if you pump her full of your cum you know I love eating you, same goes for you Sean I love a good cream pie."

"Love you too." It's weird saying that when you have another woman's pussy in your mouth as you kiss, I walk around to Theresa's head and hold one of her breasts and trace her nipple and watch as the nipple hardens.

"Nice I'll leave you three alone now don't kill her okay I want her later I want that pussy you got that."

"Now what was I getting oh yeah a chair." I grab a chair and start dragging it toward the bedroom.

"Oh come on babe I get no action."

"Sean I have a horny woman to attend to if I don't start moving my ass I'll walk in there and she'll be sucking Clark's dick and I want to do that. You'll get your chance. I promise I'll tongue fuck your ass later, you better be clean, because I love your ass."

I make it back to the room and I'm surprised when I see Lauren on the bed touching herself and Sean watching.

"Damn you're a watcher aren't you? There you go make yourself comfy."

"Now where were we? Come here you sexy bitch."

Lauren comes at me and wraps her arms around my neck and we kiss.

"That's not Theresa on your lips is it damn Sean her pussy tastes nice lucky guy."

"Yeah, she does taste nice. Now, are you two going to put on a show for me?"

"So would you like to direct us, tell us what to do or we can just ignore you and do what we want."

"No strip I want to see both of you." We undress and are naked in front of him.