Someone jumps on stage and tries to hug you/them

Freddy❤️💙

To him- A crazy fan from the crowd jumped on the stage in the middle of the concert and tried to hug Freddy, since it was a kid he tried to be gentle but also tried to get the child away from him so his security protocol didn't kick in and end up hurting the child.

To you- A crazy teen fan sprinted onto the stage and tried to hug you- key word 'TRIED' because Chica screeched at a low, short range frequency to cause the teen to fall to the ground in a disoriented shock.

Chica has a tiny crush on you and as soon as the fan was on the ground, she ran to you and hugged you to see if you were ok.
Once Freddy found out about this, he was wary of Chica's fondness of you and was worried when he noticed a super crazy fan in the crowd.

Montgomery💚❤️

To him- A crazy teen fan and her friends, launched her into stage and tried to hug Monty. It nearly worked but it didn't because he swiftly turned so his back was facing her and swinged his tail like a bat. She went flying back into the crowd.
That was one of the many times he'd done that, not on accident.

To you- You were on a raised up platform but a parkour export of a fan climbed it just to get to you.
They actually got a hug out of you before you grabbed their arm that was around you and flung them around so they were being restricted by both of his limbs.
Security took him away and Monty nearly punched him in the face.

SunDrop☀️💛

To him- He's not a show bot but it was when he was playing with some kids when a very excited child came in that loved SunDrop. They ran up to him at full speed and was about to tackle him, it wasn't for Sun cartwheeling away that he didn't get tackled by the excited child.
The kid face-planted and SunDrop tried to stifle a laugh as the kid went face first into the floor.

To you- A super fan wanted a autograph but you were busy so they decided to jump on stage to get one.
Long story short, that didn't happen and was almost immediately jump tackled by Sun and a body guard who were near by.

MoonDrop🌑🖤

To him- ...who would have the balls to tackle MoonDrop? Unless they have a death wish.

To you- It was dark but a fan broke into the PizzaPlex because she heard you were there.
She ran up to you and tried to hug you but was interrupted by Moon, who pushed her away.
Once she saw Moon she screamed and ran off, at your next public meeting- you'll try to apologise and explain.

Meer✨💚

To her- It was a crazy fan who tried to hug Meer while she was one of the front dancers.
They jumped into Meers arms and surprisingly got a hug out of her, they wrapped their legs around her when the guards tried to pull the fan off.
Meer told them to stop and calm down as she herself tried to persuade the fan to let go.

They did after getting a picture and didn't get tackled by the guards for hugging Meer.

To you- Meer was there when it happened, she saw the fan run on stage and knew what exactly they were going to do.
Meer shouted for the guards and soon ran towards the fan as they got closer and closer to you.
She made a movement that meant 'move' as she yanked and tacked the crazy fan back.

Meer has had this happen to her and her crew a lot and some of those crazy fan did deserve to be tackled harshly by the guards, but she tried to be gentle as she held the fan as she reassured to guards to be gentle- as the fan was taken away, she played it off like it was nothing, saying that we should continue the show.