They catch you jamming to a song [REQUESTED]

Hey guys! Sorry if I said I was going back to writing and didn't post.
Personal stuff came up and I've been feeling quite drained. So I might not write.

Thank you Plague, for requesting.

Freddy💙❤️

It was a nice day and you were hanging around the Arcade dance floor.
DJ started to play your favourite song and since no one was around. You decided to dance to it.

Freddy was trying to look for you since he had a meeting with the crew and it went over the set time.
He looked everywhere and eventually heard music coming from the large open doors, he peeked in and quietly snuck around.
He wearily perked his head into the dance floor and saw you dancing and flipping all over the place, his jaw dropped as you successfully did a aerial flip.(pretend you can)
The song slowly faded out and you were about to ask DJ for another song until you heard a large bang, you swiftly whipped your head around to see the large bear face down in the floor.

He had fainted. For the third time he's seen you dance.

Montgomery💚❤️

You had finished a show with your crew and they had gone out to get some food. You stayed behind to find something.

Monty had a surprise for you but couldn't find you, he asked your squad and went to your performing stage.
He held a small velvet box as he walked towards the stage, hearing music play from the underground hallway.
He pressed the elevator button and the music became louder as he slowly lowered towards the sound. He came behind to see you dancing and twirling to your favourite song.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head as he watched you spring about in joy.
You didn't notice him due to the loud music but he slowly snuck up behind you and joined you.

He ended up with having to repair his jaw because you got so scared you swung a right hook to his face. Damn you strong.

SunDrop☀️💛

You dance all the time so there's not much to put here but the first time he saw you, he froze like a statue for 2 solid hours.

MoonDrop🌑🖤

The first time was the last time he ever talked to you while you were in the zone.

Basically you were dancing and he decided to talk to you, bad idea. Because when he got his first word in, he got his first ever sight of God because you took out his legs, and jumped on him. Putting him into a chokehold until you recognised those strangled,withered screams and screams.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He apologised and always waited for you to stop dancing to talk to you.

Meer✨💚

She watched then got a 'issue' she had to take care of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
So when she came back and saw you just playing on your phone, she complimented you and laid on a comfy pillow. Totally playing off her 'issue' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gregory🤍💙

He saw, he recorded, he laughed, he got caught, he got scarred, you laughed.

Vanessa/Vanny🔪🔦

She didn't give 2 rats of the black bubonic plague of a care about it.

Also guys, it is getting far into the scenario series and technically the animatronic relationships with the reader.
If you'd like, you can request things like marriage,pregnancy, adoption etc. It seems normal now.

I am slightly bored by the fandom now so the book might me slow updating or stopped.