𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
❝ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ ❞

•°. *࿐ "connie what the fuck happened," eren said, raising his voice a little. he watched as the boy before him sat with his head back on the couch. lifting his head up, connie raised his eyebrows, "what you talkin' bout?"

it was around four am and everyone had already left the house from the party except for connie. he was sitting on the couch, recovering from being cross-faded throughout the night. he wasn't necessarily in his right state of mind.

eren sighed, "i don't know what you did but y/n left after like thirty minutes of being here. she was all upset and shit. i think she cried, bro." he crossed his arms, waiting for connie's response.

instead of getting an actual answer, he only received a shrug. "okay?" connie said. his voice was more raspy than usual from the burning of the alcohol he drunk.

"okay? bro, do you not care?" eren asked, furrowing his eyebrows. connie had never acted this way, so it was confusing to him, scaring him a bit. connie shrugged once again, hearing eren's words go through one ear and out of the other.

"i could really care less about her right now, eren. i feel like shit."

"you need to fucking care," eren scolded, "don't do no fucked up shit like that no more connie. that's my job." before eren could say anything else, he watched as connie rushed from his relaxed position as he ran towards the bathroom.

lifting the toilet seat, he released all of the food he ate that day through his mouth. the sound of connie's gags could be heard outside of the bathroom as eren stood there shaking his head in disbelief.

'that's exactly what his ass gets,' eren thought, watching connie throw up.

connie's head was pounding. he knew the side effects of drinking and hangovers, but this was different. after he threw up everything in his system, he stayed hovered over the toilet seat, unable to move.

"now that you're done," eren said, tapping his foot, "care to tell me why y/n walked out crying?"

eren didn't know why he cared so much. he never paid attention when his friends brought their girlfriends around him, but he felt something different with y/n.

the way connie would constantly talk about her for days on end about how nice she was intrigued him a bit. he was happy connie found someone caring like y/n. he knew that his friend deserved more, no matter how shitty he treats him sometimes.

"i don't even know," connie mumbled, sobering up, "after i left her with you, got a few drinks, everything else was pretty much a blur. i just know i got shit-faced."

"yeah, clearly," the brunette rolled his eyes. "so what you're telling me is that you left her at a party that she probably didn't want to be at, got fucked up, and you don't remember shit about sh— hold the fuck up, connie?"

the boy on the ground hummed, furrowing his brows at eren. "what is that on your neck?" eren asked as he pointed at the spots. there were multiple dark patches on his neck that traveled down from the back of his ear to his collarbone. "oh no."

connie slowly arose from the floor, being cautious with the booming headache he had. looking into the mirror, he inspected his neck, seeing the trail of hickeys run down his neck, "holy fuck. when the hell did i get these?" he panicked, watching as he pulled on the collar of his shirt, seeing more love bites than before.

"you askin' the wrong person. you need to call y/n," eren said as he walked away from connie, leaving him to his jumbled thoughts.

'y/n, y/n, i was her ride.. wasn't i?' connie ran his hand down his face in frustration, "shit." he knew by now, the relationship the two of them had we're probably done and it was completely his fault.