Loving you must mean, I really have to set you free

Auntie gestures me inside their room.
Uncle's face is confuse too.

'Honey, you know that we treat you as our own son too right?, If you and Pat had a fight we won't tolerate him with this kind of attitudes,' Auntie said while caressing my back.

'That's right son and we love the three of you ' Uncle said still standing beside their bed.

I don't know if I'm going to tell them.
But it's now or never and they need to know, it's their grandson after all.

'Auntie ..'
I look up to them .

'hmm'

' do you believe in male pregnancy?'
I ask them.

Both of the look at me then look at each other .

I think they know what come's next .

' Honey, a-are you pregnant?'
Uncle ask me .

I just look at them and begin to cry .
Uncle sat beside me and hug me.

'is this Pat's? don't get me wrong honey, I just want to ask'
Uncle look at me, and I just nod.

Both of them look at each other and smile.

' Pran, I always said to your uncle that any time now we will be grandparents, but not this soon, but I'm happy. Were happy because it's you.' Auntie said to me while fixing my hair.

Uncle smiled too but he knows his son.

' Don't worry Pran we will talk to him, does your parents knew?'

I nodded and wipe tears.

'what did Pat said honey?' Uncle ask.

I just cried harder .

Uncle seems to be pissed .
He knows Pat very well but he didn't think it will lead him to this situation.

'What's your plan now darling?'
Auntie ask me.

'Mom and Dad told me I have to go to England to pursue my study there while I'm pregnant.'

Uncle and Auntie was shock but kept their composure.

' I agree with Dissaya, while you were there I'm going to beat up that ass**** for discarding you and our grandchild' Uncle said while caressing his forehead.

' I agree too, Pran We will help you okay? Don't ever think that we will abandon you like what Pat did to you, okay? We love you'
Auntie said while caressing my tummy.

After that talk Uncle and Auntie ask my Parents if we could have dinner that night.

My Parents and Pat's Parent's are happy for my pregnancy, after that dinner in our house Dad and Uncle talked and agree to my Parent's plan, Auntie said sorry to my Parents and just laugh it out .

Good thing they were all kind and everyone's excited for my baby .

after that night Uncle gave Pat a cold shoulder and I guess Pat already knew.

He called me many times texting me his sorry for abandoning me and our child but what can he do? His a jobless person.

' pran please talk to me, I'm being paranoid here, I'm sorry , What can I do? Were still studying and I don't have a job'- Pat

Please answer my call I'm going insane here-Pat

Pran I love you and you know that right? I already broke up with Gina please answer my call, I'm knocking on you window please let me in-Pat

UncleMing-
Honey sorry if Pat's disturbing you, go on with your slumber I'm going to beat up my son , I love you and take care of our grand baby.

Uncle beat up Pat when he knew Pat's disturbing me.

I can here them shouting mostly Uncle.

My heart was telling me to forgive Pat and will be happy, but my Mind was telling me to move on because the Pat that I knew is gone.

That Gina did this to Pat.
His a Loving person, and I knew that because we grew up together.
His kind and smart and talented, but I'm the best .

Kidding .
I don't know if his being honest to me.

-------*

Sorry for the short update guys .

FVCK BUDDY IS ON #2 AND #3 OF ohmnanon .

Thank you for the votes and reads .
I hope you enjoy this book .