Chapter 1: I'm in a bad mood

Female. God, I hated being a female. Dresses, make-up, heels, what a load of crap.

Look at those three blokes over at the bar. That's where I should be, standing with them, leaning on the bar, swilling beer and talking sport. But, no, I'm standing here with my girlfriends, a prissy drink in my hand and talking girl shit.
Christ, I hadn't wanted to come to this nightclub in the first place. I was dragged here by my mates, 'come on, it'll do you good', 'you gotta get out.' Okay, okay. So I'm here, in a shitty mood and having a lousy time.

Here's secret for you, I wasn't always a female. No, I was born a male. Not many people know that, my girlfriends don't, for instance. Or anybody at work. Transgender, wow, big secret. Well,  stuff it.

Maybe if I stopped taking the hormones I could revert to being a male. Yeah, that's bound to work, Thea. You would probably end up looking like some scraggy scarecrow with shrunken tits and a droopy arse. And you can't get your dick and balls back. No, they're long gone, tossed on the rubbish heap and a pretty girl's slit constructed in their place by those clever surgeons.

Geez, what a mistake. It was my bloody parents fault; they should've straightened me out from the time I first started dressing up in my sister's old castoffs. But, no. Instead it was 'oh, you look so pretty, that dress really suits you, so cute., etc, etc.'

I've read about kids who wanted to trans and had to fight against their parent's objections. Well, I tell you guys, save me from supportive parents. I think they conned me with their acceptance and their willingness to help, and here I was, stuck with being a girl and hating it.

Patty was trying to get my attention. "What?"

Oh, fuck. That really topped off a crappy night. It was Tony, my ex-boyfriend, holding the hand of some bimbo in a red dress coming through the entrance. He'd seen me, but no sign of recognition. If you come over here, you arsehole, I'll knee you in the balls.

They were dancing, all smiles and sweet glances at each other. Oh, what a lovely couple. Spew.