Chapter 6: my beautiful hunk

He had an amazing apartment. It was morning and I wandered around naked, looking at his furnishings and what have you. "This must be costing you a packet, honeybun," I called out.

"It did cost me a packet when I bought it a few months ago."

I peered around the corner of the door into the bedroom. My beautiful hunk was lying sprawled out naked on the bed where I'd left him a few minutes before. Yes, beautiful. I had discovered that underneath that tough visage was a truly beautiful human being.

"You didn't tell me you were rich."

"Only since I found you, my love."

I smiled, feeling happy, "I'll get us something for breakfast."

"Come here first," he was grinning at me.

I stood in the doorway, hand on my hip, giving him a full frontal, "Why, whadda you want?"

"You. Get over here."

I sashayed slowly across with a coquettish smirk on my face. I stood at the side of the bed smiling down at the most gorgeous man on the planet. He grinned back at me and raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"Wanna try the back door this time," I purred.

Vivian's grin got wider, "Oh, you cheeky bitch, I'm going to fuck you in every hole you've got and then some."

"Then you'll have to catch me first," I squealed and took off.

For such a big man, my hunk is remarkably quick. I barely made it out of the bedroom door; and amid my phoney bleats and pleas, he carried me back to the bed and had his way with me. Oh, it was lovely.

We did have breakfast that day, just after lunchtime and then we went to my flat to collect my essentials. We didn't really discuss it; we both knew that I was moving in with him.

My parents weren't too impressed with my new boyfriend. "Are you sure about this, darling," whispered Mum, "I mean, he looks like a bit of a hoodlum."

"You've got him pegged, Mum. He's a hitman for the mob."

"Thea!"

"Oh, for goodness sake, Mum."

Vivian told me that his company, which he had founded with two friends four years ago, was very successful, surpassing even their most optimistic forecasts.

Shortly after the time that Vivian and I got engaged (which was only a couple of months after we began living together) I started working for his company - no special favours - hey, that's true, listen . . . sorry, I mean read on - I just happened to have the skills and experience that they needed for the position of logistics and support officer . . . and I was handy. The job is so much more interesting and exciting, quite apart from the fact that I'm now near my beloved hunk.

My parents have come to realise that Vivian is wonderful; how could they not.

As the years passed, Vivian and I remained besotted with each other, though perhaps a little less giddy (more grown up?).

I am sooooooo happy.

One last thing, Yeah, you've got it. I love, love, love being a female.