2/Ch. 1/ The Poster/

~~山Ɋ山~~

Note: Blackice is now 5

         "Jade Mountain Academy huh,"

         Blackice muttered to herself as she stared down at the rough papyrus paper in her talons. Calligraphy didn't seem to be this dragon's best spot. She flicked her claws in a motion to lift her gold glasses back in place to the bridge of her snout.

         "Jade Mountain isn't that far, is
it?"

         Blackice stood up and walked over to her bin of red yarn. She untangled a string of yard from the hank and snipped it with her claw. 
         She pulled out a drawer and carefully took out two pins, both white.
She then walked on over to the huge map of Pyrrhia on her bedroom wall.
         Blackice ran her talon along the map until she found italic letters spelling out; Jade Mountain.
         She took one of her pins and stuck it there roughly. She did the same for her location. then using the red string from earlier, connected them.

         "From what I see, it should take.. 4 days and 3 nights to get to Jma!"

         Blackice smiles brightly and soon walks to the door. It creaks as she opens it, the snow outside being pushed away piles the dirty snow behind the door. The contract is here talons to the snow
makes a crunch sound every step in the new, deep, snow.

         The morning sunlight outlines the mountains in the horizon, a wonderful view from her small porch. Her small cottage shack was located in a quite vast open area near the west side of the ice kingdom.
         Large white tinted windows covered a third of her house, allowing sunlight to easily get in.
         Her house was made out of smooth, dark, pine wood, gorners mainly stripped. Natural green vines decorated the outside of her house along with some berry bushes. There were many houses nearby.
         Her house has 3 rooms. Her room, the living room, and a guest room barely used. Her roof was flat and made out of brick slabs, but slightly tilted so the snow could slide off after blizzards, quite common in the area.

         Blackice' talons left imprents in the snow, starting a trail from her home. Many of the towns people waved a small usual 'hello' or 'good morning'. After the short walk she finally reached her destination, the bakery.

         "Please tell me your actually buying something today,"

         Payle was her village's baker. She always came and took the pastries that didn't get bought.

         "Nope, here for the usual," she smirked playfully.

         Payle grumbled, "When are you actually going to buy something?"

         "Hmm let's see, never?"

         He signed in defeat and unfolded a brown back for the pastries. Once he was done he folded up the opening and handed it over to Blackice.

         "Thanks have a nice day Payle!"

         "Yeah, yeah,"

         Blackice put the top of the bag in her mouth and the proceded to happily walk back home to her cottage.

491 Words <3

тσ вє ɕσηтιηυєԃ