First day back

"You alr y/n?" Asked fred
"Yea youve been quiet the whole time" george added
"Yea yea im fine" but you wasnt youd just went through a breakup well maybe not just a few months ago but youd just seen him and as soon as you did memorys came flooding back.
"Were almost there we should probably get our robes on" fred says as hes getting his trunk down
You get up to get yours but it was a bit to heavy and to high
"Need a hand y/n/n" u hear fred suddenly say from behind you
"Yes please weasly" u reply
He helps you get it down then you all head to the carriages and when you get on you meet the twins friends lee and start talking with him just as draco and blaise get on
"And why the hell are you here" fred says with a rude tone in his voice
"I dont want to be in this stupid carriage with you 4 idiots but all the others are full."
"Shut up draco u were obsessed over this idiot not so long ago" you reply
"I was not obsessed"
"Whatever you say ferret boy"
While your on the carriages you begin to get tired so you rest your head on fred shoulder and realise dracos giving you a rather jealous stare.
"Got a problem malfoy?" You ask
"Not at all."
"Then stop staring i know im pretty an all but bloody hell ur the one who ended it so you can stop being obsessed now"
"You wish."
"As if"
"Alright stop it this is boring now" blaise pipes up
"It's actually quite funny zabini so shut up"lee says
"Finally were here" you say as you get up to get of the carriage and nudge past malfoy as you do so
"Watch where your going y/n." Malfoy says annoyed
You fred,george and lee all walk into the great hall and you say bye to them all and head of to your table.As you sit down you hear a voice behind you "aw y/n draco not love you anymore?what did i say he loves me not you as ive always said nobody would love you."
You get up already annoyed and stand pretty close to her face "listen pansy you need to fucking learn how to shut your mouth or me and you are going to have a problem"
Pansy walks of to sit down and for the rest of it leaves you alone.
After the sorting your not really hungry so you just got back to your dormitory but hear someone following not far behind.
"Y/n we need to talk" says a a familiar voice
You turn around "whats there to talk about malfoy? You broke up with me quite rudely if im honest for another girl who lasted what two days? And now your everywhere i go.thats what's happening so if your confused abt anything there's everything you can leave me alone now."
He walks upto you and grabs you by your throat and gets pretty close to your face "y/n i was talking about how much of a bitch your being i know you miss me dont deny it lets go upto my dorm"
"Malfoy..let go of me so i can..breathe..properly"
He lets go and stands back so you can speak
"Your the one who finished us i dont want anything to do with you."
That was a lie and deep down i knew it.i wanted him back but i wasnt going to tell him that.Somehow i still found myself staring at him imagining him naked again.
"Ill get you back soon y/n" he says as he walks of.
You feel your neck and know your going to have bruises tomorrow.You head down to the slytherin common room and head straight upto your dorm as soon as you see draco then get changed into your pjs and head to sleep hoping tomorrow will be better.

Authors note: this is my first book so it may be bad and there may be some spicy bits but not fully smut anyways byee