Quiditch

I had to get up early for quidditch practice against Ravenclaw which meant i had to leave Fred sooner.I left in his hoodie went to my dorm and got changed then went down to the quidditch pitch with my broom.Practice was pretty shit i didn't really do much but halfway through practice i saw Fred watching and that made me happier. I 'accidentally' hit draco with a bludger which he wasn't very happy about.He took forever to catch the snitch and as soon as he did i was done i flew straight down to tired for anything.Except fred.once id got to the ground he came up and hugged me.
"Well done love you was great especially when you hit draco" he said
"Why thank you"
We made our way to breakfast and sat with our group
"Someone had fun last night" ron says pointing to my neck
"Oh fuck of ron"
When the plates fill with food i just grab a pancake and eat that to tired from quidditch practice to really be bothered for any of it.
"You got your match this afternoon how you feeling?"Ginny asks
"Tired but alr thanks im pretty sure well win as long as draco sorts his shit out"
"Fair enough" she replys
You rest your head on freds shoulder as your really tired
"Attention everyone"dumbledore starts "after breakfast slytherins and gryffindors 2nd and 3rd years change into formal clothes and meet proffeser mcgonagal for dancing lessons ready for the yule ball.please dont wear the outfit your wearing for the yule ball.after that will be lunch then the quidditch match"
"Oh for fuck sake"you say
"Well love your gonna have a long day"
"Your dancing aswell he said 3rd years"
"i know i know"
After breakfast you go to your dorm and get changed than meet fred and go to mcgonagal
"Im really not looking forward to this"you say
"Me neither"fred agrees
You get there and she demostrates slow dancing with ron and fred and george are never gonna let him forget that moment.
Then we all had to partner up and try slow dancing.obviously you and fred went.
Harry danced with pavarti as ginny wasnt there and ron danced with hermione then george danced with alicia.
When it came lunch youd never been so happy for it you just wanted to sit down and chill for a little bit.You and all the group were talking about quidditch and were messing around so lunch went really quickly and it was the time for the match.You went and got changed into your kit and got your broom and was ready you all walked out looking amazing and really ready.We all flew up then started. Draco went high looking for the snitch while you went around dodging bludgers and hitting them back at the other team most the time aiming for chasers or the seeker.Suddenly just after you stopped a bludger hitting draco (not so he was safe just so he could remain focused and get the snitch) you saw him drop. The snitch must be down there you start guarding draco so he can get the snitch trying to hit the bludgers at there seeker while the other beater is helping the rest of the team.Suddenly draco flings his hand into the air.weve won lee announced the win and the whole Slytherin team was happy you went back into the changing rooms changed then met everyone for dinner in the hall and was super happy. You sat down next to fred like normal.
"We won!Slytherin won!"
"Well done love" fred says and kisses you
"Wait are those marks on your neck from fred?are you to dating" ron asks
"Maybe and no" you reply
After dinner you go straight to your dorm and sleep as your really tired after the long day