Yule ball

Its been a few days and its the day of the yule ball you,ginny and hermione are all getting read in your room while the boys are getting ready in fred and georges all you girls put on your dresses and do your make up and hair and wait till its time then you head down and meet them all.
As you 3 walk down everyone stops and stares then you all seperate to find your boys.
You finally find fred after like 5 minutes of looking
"freddieeeeee you look good tonight"
"So do you y/n"
After a while everyones jumping up and down dancing and having fun you and fred are messing around while dancing and are having probably the best night since you guys joined the school.
After a while of dancing you leave the crowd to get drinks and chill with the group for 10 minutes just after that the slow song comes on and fred drags you up and puts his arms around your waste and sways to the music you put your arms around his neck and rest your head on his shoulder also swaying to the music.As your dancing you see draco dancing miserably with pansy and he keeps glancing over at you.
"I love tonight freddie"
"Same love"
You guys carry on dancing then the slow song stops and everyone carrys on jumping around.
"Y/n come with me for a moment"
"Alright"
Fred leads you out of the hall up onto a balcony where you can see the beautiful sky.You shiver a bit as its very cold and fred takes of his jacket and puts it around you.
"Y/n i brought you up here to ask you something"
"What is it freddie?"
Fred takes a deep breath looks at you and says "y/n will you be my girlfriend"
"Yes freddie of course i will!"
He kisses you then you head back down where everyone else is and tell the group about you dating.
"Finally fred took you long enough"george says
"Hes not wrong" ron adds and everyone agrees.You all carry on dancing and having the best night ever and are all happy.

                   The end