Sweet Cheeks

You wake up the next morning tired but refreshed, you had broken your dry spell last night and you couldn't feel any better. You turn over to check your phone but pause when your body begins to ache. Fuck. You probably shouldn't have gone so hard last night but it just felt too good. All common sense was out the window when that masked stranger looked at you with that gleam in his eyes, he had given you the best sex of your life yet still left you wanting more. If it had been any other time you would be embarrassed to be left alone but due to the mind-numbing pleasure he had granted to you, you decided to let him off the hook.

You're determined to find out who the mystery man was, what you know so far is that he was blonde, tall, and had an amazing whispering voice. Not much, but surely there was some way you could run into him again, especially knowing your friends and their ability to find anyone on the internet.

y/n : guys, i'm calling an emergency meeting

Denki : oohh what happened?

Kiri : ok, when?

Mina : she probably missed a class again and needs notes

y/n : that was ONE time

Katsu : When?

y/n : at the Golden Tip Leaf Cafe, right after classes end

Sero : sounds good to me.

You turn off your phone and force yourself to get out of bed. You look in the mirror and pretend to be shocked when you see bruises. The first thing that stands out to you is the hickies covering your body, mostly they cover your neck and collar bone. But you can also see them trailing a line from your thigh up to your core. You remember how his breath tickled your thighs as he worshipped your body like a goddess the night before. You see his hands imprinted into your thighs, even though he wasn't here he still managed to find a way to own your body. Your body aches with each step and it keeps reminding you of the events from last night, causing heat to pool between your thighs. Shit. You need to stop now, or you aren't going to make it to any of your classes today.

You have enough time to get tea before your first class, so you do. Walking to campus with a pep in your step and tea in hand, you know that this is gonna be a good day. You see Bakugou walking ahead of you and you sprint to catch him, you nudge him a bit to inform him of your presence. He says nothing to you but walks quicker, his long strides easily overtaking yours. What is his issue? You walk faster, almost sprinting to walk beside him, he walks faster, again, leaving you alone behind him.

"What's your problem?"

You yell at him as he walks away.

"You."

He retorts back, flipping you off in the process. What the fuck? He seems to be acting worse than usual, maybe you can figure it out when you guys meet later. Besides, he isn't going to mess up your day. Things were going uphill for you and no one could ruin that. Not even Bakugou Katsuki.

ᙙᙖ

You arrive at the cafe early, and no surprise Kirishima is already there. You wonder how Kirishima still manages to have a fun life while being the only responsible one out of all of you. It makes you kinda jealous. You walk over to the table and Kirishima stands to hug you, he takes you in a bear hug.

"So, what's the reason you called an emergency meeting?"

You look at him knowingly.

"You know how these things work, I can't say anything until everyone else gets here."