01| Morning Routine

Yukina Amari

I awoke to the incessant buzzing of my alarm clock. Groaning, I rolled over and proceeded to smash my alarm clock until it finally shut up. Ah, beautiful silence.

I had barely gotten any sleep last night due to my little brothers running around the house all night, doing whatever. Mother wasn't here to properly put them to sleep, she was out visiting her boyfriend back in Japan (where we used to live) So I was unfortunately left here alone in our small apartment complex to take care of the two twin terrors for a whole ass week.

Don't get me wrong, I know how to properly take care of them... I just don't know how to get them to sleep and stay that way for the rest of the night. So I figured I'd be restless for the next six or so days.

I threw the sheets off of myself, revealing my white pajama set, which was only a pair of white silk shorts and matching spaghetti strap top. Sighing, I stood up and walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I needed to hurry up and get ready, even though I had set my alarm for nearly two hours before classes started, I still needed to help my brothers get ready and walk them to their school.

I walked into the small bathroom outside of my bedroom and placed my outfit on the sink counter. Throwing the transparent plastic curtains open, I turned the shower head on, stepping in after I made sure it was warm enough.

・・・

After about fifteen minutes, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towl around myself. Walking over to the foggy mirror, I rubbed the condensation off of it and looked at myself.

I had long waist length white hair, pale skin, and golden-amber eyes. I knew I was pretty in most people's eyes, I would almost always catch people staring or gawking at me, its also earned me many glares and hateful stares. I tried not to let it bother me too much, I often found myself staying away, trying to steer clear from most of the other students at my school. Mostly because some girl felt that she needed to fight me over my fucking face.

But no longer. This school will be different, so I will change as well. No more hiding behind hoods and eating by the trash cans... I hope.

I quickly brushed my teeth, did my makeup, and slipped on my outfit. For my makeup, I put on a layer of mascara, light blush, and a bit of clear lip-gloss. I didn't know much about makeup, so this would have to do for now. My outfit was a casual but cute long-sleeved white dress. It clung tightly around my arms and waist, loosely flowing past my waist and ending mid-thigh.

Walking out of the bathroom, I went back into my room and began hunting for the perfect pair of socks and shoes for my outfit. I ended up finding a pair of white ankle socks with lace trim, as well as my favorite pair of white Mary Jane pumps.

After slipping them on, I went to my small white desk and picked up my white headband and pearl bracelet.

If you haven't already noticed... I have an obsession for matching and the color white.

Lastly, I grabbed my white leather crossbody bag and threw my phone inside. I quickly ran and woke my two brothers, Aiko and Yukio.

Aiko groaned loudly, whereas Yukio told me to get out. I didn't though.
I was being kind, but I had more than one way to wake up these two little demons.

I stood up from my kneeling position and roughly ripped the blankets off of Yukio. Groaning he sat up in bed and glared at me with his golden eyes— the same as my own —his black hair sat in a mess on his head.

"FINE! I'll get up! Now go!" Yukio screamed at me in his squeaky eleven-year-old voice. I always loved upsetting my two brothers, it made my day just a bit brighter.

"Do we have to go to school today, Yukina-chan?" Aiko asked tiredly after waking up. He was identical to Yukio in every way possible, they knew this and used it to their advantage, often confusing me and mother.

"Yes, Aiko. It's your first day at your new school! Isn't that exciting?!" I asked cheerfully. Aiko and Yukio only groaned, mumbling a small "sure" and than got up and picked out their outfits for the day. I left so they could change and walked over into the kitchen to begin cooking breakfast.

I got out some rice and the ingredients for miso soup. It was a simple to make meal, delicious, and I was definitely no chef. So it was perfect for my situation.

The two terrors came running down, both dressed in baggy blue jeans, white converse, and a white t-shirt. I rolled my eyes at their untamed hair and slid them their breakfast; miso soup and steamed rice.

I was anxious for my first day and didn't really have an apatite because of it, so I seddled for some strawberry pocky.

A/NSo what do you think? This is my very first miraculous lady bug fanfic, and I'm having a lot of fun writing it

A/N
So what do you think? This is my very first miraculous lady bug fanfic, and I'm having a lot of fun writing it.
Also, if you don't like the outfit you can change it, but just like in the series... my OC will not be changing her outfit throughout the book.