Glamrock Kayla the Kangroo

This is one of my old FNaF OCs

I thought it would be cool to make all my animatronics apart of Kaylas gang into Glamrocks.

Kayla is in charge of a trampoline park in the middle of the mall. She likes to make kids have fun by playing dodgeball on the trampolines and making them jump as high as they want.

She's the leader of the band and is a singer.

She is a fiend of Gregory and tries to catch him constantly in the story by her tail and claws. She uses them to climb up walls and get to Gregory more efficiently and fast.

If she catches you she will stab you with the end of her pointy tail.

You can easily cause her to not catch you buy a flashing her or shooting her with either a StarCam or a Prickle Blaster. It won't make her fall off the ceiling or wall but it will stun her for a good little bit for you to get away. After the effects of the stun you've got away she will forget where she saw you last amd try looking around.

Gregory kills Kayla by collapsing the ceiling she is on and making her fall onto the trampoline below her before she is bounced back up and lands on the hard floor next to the trampolines.

Gregory takes Kayla's tail to upgrade Flopps. Depending on the actions you have taken and the items you have will determine whether or not you can place the tail on Flopps.

If the tail has been successfully placed on Flopps and he gotten hold of Thorn's claws he will be able to climb walls for a short amount of time. It's Gregory is inside Flopps, the time will be shorter.

Anyways, here is GR Kayla

This is just one of my upgraded animatronics

This is just one of my upgraded animatronics. I hope you liked her I worked hard on her to sign it took me very long to figure out how she should look. The next character I have a design for that you might see is GlamRock Flopps